Like classic consoles? EBAY!

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by LoudMusic, Jul 1, 2002.

1. LoudMusic

LoudMusic

2. Angel O'Death

Angel O'Death

hoooooooooolllyyyyyyyyyshhhhhhhiiiiiiitttttttttt. thats alot of games. and, wow...just wow. heh, $9,700.00 and reserve still wasn't met :D i wonder if they are gonna relist the auction or sell it to him. but there was no neo geo systems/games and no jaguar. no collection would be complete without those! ;)

3. Warped_Devotion

Warped_Devotion

Uhm......wow

4. Tom M

Tom M

That's pretty insane, someday we'll all have decent collections, but nothing like that one. :eek:
    I would really like to have that Saturn, and a copy of gaurdian Heroes, and perhaps some of those D&D titles, otherwise everything else can be emulated. (Older systems I mean ;) )

5. Simon Tibbett

Simon Tibbett

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd! That is crazy. Who bought that? Thats just crazy and insane! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. slip2rock

slip2rock

Impressive!

7. Sk8rKiD

Sk8rKiD

O my god.....they have more games them the freakin Toys R' Us

8. space

space

I've scene a bigger one on ebay:D

well i dont know if was bigger, but is sold for more-$13500+

i have to stop looking at these types of auctions. really makes my 500 or so games look really bad:D

9. Max Powers

Max Powers (Banned)

Buying video game stuff on ebay is the way to go. I bought my Super Nintendo and Atari on there plus a lot of games. ON a side note, I'm gonna sell a copy of Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo that I "borrowed" off my friend on there. Looks like it's been going for like 80 bucks!!!!

10. sn00pie

sn00pie Staff Emeritus

Whoa!

Still, you have a pretty neat collection too space. Could you post that pic of it again maybe??

11. space

space

yeah sure, i'll post it some time soon:D