Live Stream: FIA Gran Turismo Championships Nürburgring World Tour (Manufacturer Series)

I think they've made rolling starts much more compact. Everyone seemed closer than I remember in Paris

Not sure what the link has to do with anything, but this is the second year of the GT Sport FIA Certified Online Championship.
I think it's like a portal site of esports tournament. I've seen they done with other games but covering GT Sport events was new, I guess.

Porsche ruins Mercedes in the last lap of Race 1 with a divebomb into the bridge and nothing happens.

How can anyone support this BS?

Edit: And now Karma in the second race. SLS into the inside of the Porsche (not a divebomb, but quite aggressive). If the stewards are willing to let divebombs slide, then the races will turn into a mess. As someone who likes to watch close and fair racing, this sucks.

Last edited:
Porsche ruins Mercedes in the last lap of Race 1 with a divebomb into the bridge and nothing happens.

How can anyone support this BS?
No replay to check what really happen here , perhaps porsche was inside on his line and mercedes goes to contact , sure judges have a way to check and for this reason didn't apply any penalty.

These Live Events are turning into a parody. Some of the worst standards of driving I've seen in any racing event irl and online, because the stewards clearly don't fancy doing anything and the races are so short people are naturally driving desperately to get any position they can get.

We got a penalty in Salzburg in the Willow Springs race despite not even touching the Spanish guys as they understeered off at the last corner. Now you can fully punt someone into oblivion and get away with it :banghead:

I think they've made rolling starts much more compact. Everyone seemed closer than I remember in Paris
This is going to be hilarious if it makes its way to regular FIA races. I might start deliberately qualifying at the back for tracks with dodgy first corners.

If Mercedes doesn't get a huge penalty for that I'll be quite surprised...
5-second penalty for the Mercedes. Meanwhile, the Ford is treated like a snooker cue at Ascari…

Corvette takes the lead... but how long can they last there?

No replay to check what really happen here , perhaps porsche was inside on his line and mercedes goes to contact , sure judges have a way to check and for this reason didn't apply any penalty.

I can see 3 things from the replay:

1) the Porsche is nowhere near the curb on the inside, which means he brakes too late.

2) He bumps the SLS on its front axle (right wheel), sending it off track.

3) He doesn't leave a car's width on the outside.

I think a replay from the back of the car, with the speed and brake input would only make it clearer.

But the most ridiculous thing is: why (risk) ruin someone else's race if finishing in 3rd or 2nd means the same? Pushing someone else so you have another car between the possibility of qualifying for the final and being in the repêchage is a pretty bad judgment, especially as it all went down.

I hope Merc gets the spot in the final.

:lol: at that Ford incident. His initial mistake but the knock-on from that...

1 second penalty for the Corvette - yes Jimmy, it has been a mess so far.

3 seconds for the Ford. :(

Last edited:
What an absolute clown show

tenor.gif

Mercedes getting a penalty because lexus braked too late. The BS penalty continue...
:lol: Watch it again. The Lexus gave all the room in the world to its left - the Mercedes first turned in on it for the right-hander, and then just drove into its rear wheel on the left-hander.

Seems to have set the theme for the race.

Back