Live Stream: GR Supra Gran Turismo Cup Nurburgring Exhibition Match

Latkovski went off on his own in the first place, Lopez didn't have much place to go but it was very aggressive.

If slilpstream was realistic, that incident between Latkovski and Lopez wouldn't have happened (and Latkovski would have finished in first probably). I guess if there's anyone at fault, it's PD for making it so easy to catch and push other cars off track. First mistake was Latkovski's though, Lopez had a gap, went for it. It was that or brake and be overtaken by who was coming a few tenths behind.

If slilpstream was realistic, that incident between Latkovski and Lopez wouldn't have happened (and Latkovski would have finished in first probably). I guess if there's anyone at fault, it's PD for making it so easy to catch and push other cars off track. First mistake was Latkovski's though, Lopez had a gap, went for it. It was that or brake and be overtaken by who was coming a few tenths behind.
I'm not seeing how Latkovski getting all four off track into the grass had anything to do with slipstream? I may have missed something while watching live though. Seemed pretty risky as well as unavoidable given the speeds in that sector.

I’m just watching it now. How come some of the drivers have their country flag next to their name while others have Toyota or Lexus?

I would love to forfeit my allegiance to Canada and instead pledge loyalty to Lexus :lol:

I'm not seeing how Latkovski getting all four off track into the grass had anything to do with slipstream? I may have missed something while watching live though. Seemed pretty risky as well as unavoidable given the speeds in that sector.

If the slipstream was more realistic, he would (probably) be in first place at the start of lap 2 and won the race.

Once again, they fail to clearly identify the participants by their PSN names. Only the winner at the end, and whoever’s seat they happen to show on the stream by chance. Another repeat failure by PD.

The penalties at these events have never been as strict as the actual game, despite having race stewards, so I’m not surprised to see the aggressive driving...again.

Having said that, Latkovski made a mistake and went off track. He made a questionable re-entry that left Coque with nowhere else to go but tighter to the inside, which he did. Latkovski didn’t get robbed, he made a mistake and followed it up with a bad re-entry.

Brooks on the other hand, also made a mistake but didn’t go off track, then got pushed by Yamanaka who got a penalty but caused Brooks to lose 2 or 3 positions. If anybody got robbed it was Brooks, from what I could see.

Last edited:
Congrats to Pirataa, but, oh man, always interesting to see how somebody that young and being an european does not speak a single word english. Honestly. Julia does not ask questions about quantum physics, does she?

I find it hard to believe this guy speaks/understands absolutely no english at all. He might also have a problem with her accent. Or maybe he never learnt english because he was busy playing gt sport during those lessons?

The guy who confused NZ and Aus gets my thumbs up. When I hear someone make that faux pas I always follow it up with a suggestion that NZ is the 7th state of Aus anyway, so all is good. :lol::lol:

Good race and an enjoyable 20 mins of watching. I skipped the rest.

Once again, they fail to clearly identify the participants by their PSN names. Only the winner at the end, and whoever’s seat they happen to show on the stream by chance. Another repeat failure by PD.

I still don't fully get this. It's the only esport I know that doesn't primarily show usernames. Think it might just be it's close ties to the real world or something.

Congrats to Pirataa, but, oh man, always interesting to see how somebody that young and being an european does not speak a single word english. Honestly. Julia does not ask questions about quantum physics, does she?

I don't want to speak in behalf of italians but there aren't that many that really speak english for some reason.
Wherever i worked and studied, i would find 70% of people having trouble speaking english.

Maybe it's just my experience :lol:

The penalties at these events have never been as strict as the actual game, despite having race stewards, so I’m not surprised to see the aggressive driving...again.

Having said that, Latkovski made a mistake and went off track. He made a questionable re-entry that left Coque with nowhere else to go but tighter to the inside, which he did. Latkovski didn’t get robbed, he made a mistake and followed it up with a bad re-entry.

Brooks on the other hand, also made a mistake but didn’t go off track, then got pushed by Yamanaka who got a penalty but caused Brooks to lose 2 or 3 positions. If anybody got robbed it was Brooks, from what I could see.

Yeah penalties were BS, I think 50% of the races I did in the sport mode were cleaner.

Maraglino, Brooks and Kevelham did a good job driving clean, the rest, not so much.

Back