Live Stream: PlayStation 5 Games Reveal

A lot of weirdness so far

My guess is a lot of these are massive open world and I think that's what they mean with it's a dream console for artists, they've got enough power to bring the open world mechanics/rendering to next level.

A lot of people forget how big of a limitation form factor is, yes you can have incredible graphics on PC in comparison but then your PC is big as a f* fridge! Graphics vs form factor is always going to be a trade off on Console.

Didn't care much about Horizon: Zero Dawn when it was first released, but the trailer for Forbidden West might convince me to give it a shot...

...and WE HAVE HARDWARE!

Here comes the console.... hopefully.

Was not expecting a design like that! Don't know what to make of it, it just looks, erm unexpected. Are we back in the white electronics era again? :lol:

Everything about horizon is good: the graphics, gameplay, the presentation. Even the main story is interesting. But they need to trop that "woman strong, men bad" ********

Well the last 5 or 6 games saved that. Some seriously weird suff at the beginning. Dont mind the digital edition console but next to it the one with the disc drive looks stupid.

Latest Posts

Back