Live Stream: PlayStation 5 Games Reveal

A lot of weirdness so far

My guess is a lot of these are massive open world and I think that's what they mean with it's a dream console for artists, they've got enough power to bring the open world mechanics/rendering to next level.

A lot of people forget how big of a limitation form factor is, yes you can have incredible graphics on PC in comparison but then your PC is big as a f* fridge! Graphics vs form factor is always going to be a trade off on Console.

Didn't care much about Horizon: Zero Dawn when it was first released, but the trailer for Forbidden West might convince me to give it a shot...

...and WE HAVE HARDWARE!

Here comes the console.... hopefully.

Was not expecting a design like that! Don't know what to make of it, it just looks, erm unexpected. Are we back in the white electronics era again? :lol:

Everything about horizon is good: the graphics, gameplay, the presentation. Even the main story is interesting. But they need to trop that "woman strong, men bad" ********

Well the last 5 or 6 games saved that. Some seriously weird suff at the beginning. Dont mind the digital edition console but next to it the one with the disc drive looks stupid.

Back