Live Stream: PlayStation 5 Games Reveal

Pretty much nothing for me besides GT7 and Solar Ash, and GT7 just looked okay. I don't mean the visuals, which are totally fine; the handling relative to the (very disconnected-looking) wheel motion looked pretty...bad. Could that be actual gameplay?

And hooray, another effort to undermine physical releases... :rolleyes: I get it, for some people the drive is useless, but it's still worrying.

Rocks back and forth. Trial Mountain is back...Trial Mountain is back ... Oh dear, white Playstation, wife will never authorise that.

Only gt 7 and horizon stood out to me, gonna stick to my usual habit of buying mid generation... GT7 will be great after 2-3 years of updates but im not paying full price for a light game again, at least it looks like a true GT game campaign and front end after the anaemic Sport...

Well at least i learned of some cool games,
demons soul ps5, the only game in that series i missed out on.
Hitman3
Resi evil village
Project athia
Horizon2
Pragmata maybe
New Arkane game.
A couple of others i forget..

Just watched the GT7 trailer again, and the steering wheel in car seemed to have little relation to how the car was actually turning. :confused: :crazy:

Well at least i learned of some cool games,
demons soul ps5, the only game in that series i missed out on.
Hitman3
Resi evil village
Project athia
Horizon2
Pragmata maybe
New Arkane game.
A couple of others i forget..

Your forgetting stray imagine the possibilities of pressing circle to wag your tail square to meow triangle to purr and... x to lick your ass (with haptic feedback) rofl

Looks like demons soul is a remake.
Hopefully it will keep what was best of the original, which i missed and wish to experience.
Says fractured mode, what the frak is that lol.
Screenshot_2020-06-11-19-10-26.png

Seems to me it's their 1st remake? All past projects were remasters i think.

Last edited:
Do all those red dots represent tracks?

What's those 4 circuits / track locations in the middle of the US? Anyone recognize them?

It would make sense, that's roughly where Daytona is in Florida. Red dot in Texas could be COTA?

Looks like Sonoma and Laguna Seca too?

Leaves two more along with Willow Springs, Daytona and COTA

8 dots...
Willow Springs
Laguna Seca
Daytona
Trial Mountain
Northern Isle
Broad Bean

That leaves 2 more to identify.

I don't think we know where Northern Isle and Broad Bean are on this map - 2 of those inland dots must surely be them though?

The one near the West Coast but inland - does that location fit with any known tracks?

Leveling and experience points in GT7. They can get stuffed. That crap only belongs in small games pretending to be big and stupid open world games as a service where grind is mistaken for gameplay.

Not impressed. Still it is early days so it may not be that bad.

Seems the wb batman game trailer image leak was not for the event.
Looking forward to that.

Also no news of starfield.
And nothing still on acc. Well it's ps4 for now but..
Edit: don't make me believe the 2 hermet crabs closeup and animations is not a cutscene and will be like this while exploring the open world lol. Edit: for horizon2.

Looks great and full of detail, will see.

Last edited:
Project athia kinda reminds me of that unreal engine 5 demo, the character, the leaping on top of the cliffs. Seems related maybe. Plus says designed for ps5.

Edit: seems it's a square enix tittle, i guess they use their own engine, not ue5, well maybe the ue5 presentation was inspired by this.
Edit2: control announced for ps5. Was waiting for smoother version.

Last edited:
8 dots...
Willow Springs
Laguna Seca
Daytona
Trial Mountain
Northern Isle
Broad Bean

That leaves 2 more to identify.

I don't think we know where Northern Isle and Broad Bean are on this map - 2 of those inland dots must surely be them though?

The one near the West Coast but inland - does that location fit with any known tracks?

That's why I mentioned Sonoma/Infineon - looks roughly the same place and it's been in GT before.

Looks like spiderman is a remaster expanded.
Edit: seems it's just a standalone expansion, ign i think had announced it as a remaster.

They should make it available to ps4 owners as well, at least later on.

Last edited:
Depends what you define as released. Vice City and San Andreas have been available on PS2,3&4.

Yeah, that's true. I was thinking of refreshed copies with improved graphics for each generation. Guessing this PS5 version will be full price as well.

Yeah, that's true. I was thinking of refreshed copies with improved graphics for each generation. Guessing this PS5 version will be full price as well.
I would hope not. Even on the PC its generally 30 bucks tops at this point, and generally 15 to 20 with some shark card. I cant see it being well received on the PS5 at 50 bucks.

Wonder if Microsoft are busy offering R* a ton of money for anything on GTA VI.
Could you imagine them opening their July event with "GTA VI"!

Is GTA 5 the first game to get released on 3 console generations?
FIFA 14 deserves a honorable mention, it was the last game to be released on the Playstation 2 in September 2013, the PS3 version released at the same time then 2 months later it was a launch title for the PS4.

Well to be fair the stream on tv for me wasn't so great quality, many games do look pretty damn nice once you watch a better quality.

And lots going on in them.
MMX
Might be more pumped for a new Odd World game, than GT7.

Yeah the environments looks cool and there's lots of dynamic destruction it seems.

Back