Live Stream: Sony PlayStation 5 Games Showcase

16 minutes to go. The stream has started but blue screen with music and triangle, circle, cross and square images.

Interesting that they've highlighted the games showcased are on a PC that "emulates" the PS5...

Oh, nevermind, that was for FFwhatever, which is exclusive to the PS5 but also on PC. :confused:

Graphics look good but nothing stands out as jaw dropping next gen. It all looks very much current gen just running smoother with more things on screen.

Guess it's the whole 'diminishing returns' and all that. Generational jumps getting less and less dramatic.

Graphics look good but nothing stands out as jaw dropping next gen. It all looks very much current gen just running smoother with more things on screen.

Guess it's the whole 'diminishing returns' and all that. Generational jumps getting less and less dramatic.

The big jump (to my understanding) has to do with the amount of information the console's able to work with at one time. The result is no loading screens, more variable, realtime gameplay ajustments and more stuff on screen not prettier graphics.

Defo gonna get a ps5, but only when good games drop, nothing on the presentation that interests me at all. Sweet graphics thats about it... Glad ive got a ps4 backlog to tide me over til the good stuff appears like gt7...

I will be buying the digital version, I haven't bought a game on disk for like 8 years. Probably going to be 500 CAD. Not really into any of those games besides COD, and I only like that for BR.

Untitled1.png
Untitled.png

I'm in!

Back