GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Would anyone be able to upload this decal for me? Thank you very much in advance! View attachment 757630
Hi,

I converted this logo using https://www.pngtosvg.com/, but I was unable to include the result here. It appears that .svg is an unsupported file type on gtplanet, or else I am doing something wrong. In any case, it is trivially easy to do using the linked site, which I chose at random (first Google hit), so it should be no problem for you to convert it yourself. No special software needs to be installed on your computer. There are probably other converters available, and some may be better.

Regards,
mt32767

Hi,

I converted this logo using https://www.pngtosvg.com/, but I was unable to include the result here. It appears that .svg is an unsupported file type on gtplanet, or else I am doing something wrong. In any case, it is trivially easy to do using the linked site, which I chose at random (first Google hit), so it should be no problem for you to convert it yourself. No special software needs to be installed on your computer. There are probably other converters available, and some may be better.

Regards,
mt32767

A little bit too late, if you had read a few more posts you’d see it had already been done; several versions in fact. :)

But yes, you’re right. You can’t upload SVG files here on GTPlanet. That’s why you see a lot of zip files in this thread.

Hello. I’m attempting to replicate a Hot Wheels car (as I’m sure many people have) and need some obscure logos. Was hoping somebody would help a mate out.

224937D6-0CB6-4D63-AA50-578B91270172.jpeg
68B36B31-6E6A-44AC-9C2B-3E8B8BAE0497.jpeg

The ホットホイール, KAIDO HOUSE, and GReddy logos.

8830D75D-F62E-4ABD-82EC-737F939B4C31.jpeg F0E069EE-74F5-49C5-BECC-7DB0CFD11D25.jpeg
The Skyline-Heart logo

Thanks

Starting to get into the Helmet/Suit editor. You know, The Real Virtual Dolls Simulator.

I'm joking......sort of.....but for scapes/replays, it is yet another immersive detail that the game provides.

I was hoping someone could replica the signtaure of my favorite driver for the suits.
Screenshot_20180810-093048_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20180810-091836_Chrome.jpg

Please and thank you great people of the this thread.

Hello. I’m attempting to replicate a Hot Wheels car (as I’m sure many people have) and need some obscure logos. Was hoping somebody would help a mate out.

View attachment 757995 View attachment 757997
The ホットホイール, KAIDO HOUSE, and GReddy logos.

View attachment 757996 View attachment 757998
The Skyline-Heart logo

Thanks

Greddy is up already:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1407603/4837518012423635480

I'll post the others up shortly

Doneski

upload_2018-8-10_18-56-56.png

Attachments

• hotwheels.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I can't find three decals that I currently need.

First two are something about 80th anniversary on rear wheel arch and KatoPro or something on the Modulo KENWOOD NSX GT3 from 2018
7784_18m034.jpg

Third one is GoldenPig thingie on CARGUY ADA NSX GT3 from 2018
8920_18m777.jpg

Thanks in advance...

Unless someone can find this decal on Gran Turismo I could use the AMG Performance Wear logo.

All I would need from the image is the AMG and the Performance Wear with the red band.
Thank you

B12ZLtDa.jpg

Could someone with knowledge take a look at the following:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405087468652593163/477599995655094296/Epic_logo_2016.svg

Someone I know made a team logo and I asked if he could make .svg versions. He responded "generally yes", and created this one in the link. File size is fine but when I try to upload the GT website is saying Invalid .svg format. Anyone know how to fix that?
All he seems to have done is to take a bitmap (jpg, png, whatever,) and imported that into Inkscape or wherever and saved it as an svg, which doesn't work.

All he seems to have done is to take a bitmap (jpg, png, whatever,) and imported that into Inkscape or wherever and saved it as an svg, which doesn't work.

This is the team logo, and I'm just trying to get the white text and line from it. Maybe I'll give it a shot, I've had small successes at doing simple things in Inkscape.

38858267_2136942309903114_9173387009895432192_n.jpg

This is the team logo, and I'm just trying to get the white text and line from it. Maybe I'll give it a shot, I've had small successes at doing simple things in Inkscape.

View attachment 758555
A scan in Inkscape would see the yellow circle, but would leave the text as see through. If you want to give it a go, put it in some image editing software first and fill the text to black, and the the circle to white, then get inkscape to scan it.

Or check the attachment...

Attachments

• epic.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 11
A scan in Inkscape would see the yellow circle, but would leave the text as see through. If you want to give it a go, put it in some image editing software first and fill the text to black, and the the circle to white, then get inkscape to scan it.

Or check the attachment...

When you say Scan, are you referring to the Trace Bitmap function? That's what I did for some simple text logos I needed and using that I was able to get what I needed (the logos were only going to be small on the car anyway). If thats the function you're referring to, I'll do that fill method you mention just to get a knowledge of that.

Thank you for taking the time to do the logo though, it'll certainly be used over what I create haha

Starting to get into the Helmet/Suit editor. You know, The Real Virtual Dolls Simulator.

I'm joking......sort of.....but for scapes/replays, it is yet another immersive detail that the game provides.

I was hoping someone could replica the signtaure of my favorite driver for the suits.View attachment 758075 View attachment 758077
Please and thank you great people of the this thread.

I've been very busy lately, I made only the first one:

30hy2v6.png

Attachments

• Darrell_Waltrip_Signature.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 10
When you say Scan, are you referring to the Trace Bitmap function? That's what I did for some simple text logos I needed and using that I was able to get what I needed (the logos were only going to be small on the car anyway). If thats the function you're referring to, I'll do that fill method you mention just to get a knowledge of that.

Thank you for taking the time to do the logo though, it'll certainly be used over what I create haha
Yep, the trace bitmap option.

Have a look at this for tracing in Inkscape.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-separate-thread.361630/page-29#post-12372300

Ok... After +2500 uploaded decals in my different profiles, I think I have all I want for me.
So, I have 2 profiles with lot of space. So, now I will try to coming here more often.

Guys i need your help (again).

I found the last one sticker missing for my Ford GT "Robertson Racing".

Here is the best image I found where the logo is the most visible :

IMG_2930_2.png

We can read "Embroidery Arts". But I found absolutely nothing on internet about this logo...

Does anyone recognize this logo ? I try to reproduce it approximatively, but the logo is still too small to redo the text !

Thanks for your help :)

Team Manthey Motorsport have unveiled their new livery and I am wondering how to create a sticker to reproduce their livery on GT Sport.
See here the tweet:

The inverted overlap of the colors may need some more advanced Inkscape skills then I have. ;)
DkJqwHKWsAAswa-.jpg

Attachments

• Manthey2019-draft01.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi folks!
I have a request for a few decals that are beyond my skills to create.
These guys are amazing in concert, some of the best live shows I've ever seen.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could do these:

Gogol_Bordello_Gypsy_Punks_Album_Cover.jpg

Gogol_Bordello_Gypsy_Punks_2.jpg

GBGP3.jpg

GB4.jpg

Eugene_Hutz1.jpg

On the circular one, there is a square white background that I don't want. On the last one, don't want any background, could it be made with just the purple, with a transparent background?

Many thanks in advance! I tried most of these myself, but I couldn't get them under the size limit.

Team Manthey Motorsport have unveiled their new livery and I am wondering how to create a sticker to reproduce their livery on GT Sport.
See here the tweet:

The inverted overlap of the colors may need some more advanced Inkscape skills then I have. ;)
DkJqwHKWsAAswa-.jpg

All I'm going to add is good luck! That is a hell of a lot of effort! Impossible in game for decal count and to put that much detail in an SVG decal is just unreal! The overlaps are everywhere it loads of different points so will be very hard if not impossible!

See here the tweet:

DkJqwHKWsAAswa-.jpg

I think Manthey are trolling GTS livery creators :D That's gonna be a pain in the ass!

Last edited:
Back