GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Would you be able upload them and I get them from your page if that’s not too much trouble
Yeah I extracted them and all different ways but for me it’s not liking it

~Okay, I've shared them on my page with the other one. I'll probably delete them fairly soon so add them to a favourites folder now.

Can someone change this to SVG format please?

Attachments

• Swift Autosport.png
    Swift Autosport.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 14
Hello all,

I am looking to crate a T1D diabetes livery for my daughter (8) who was diagnosed at the age of 2. (I myself was diagnosed with T1D 15 tears ago...)
She has made a few liveries, and really wants to make a diabetic themed livery... but I want to surprise her with one of my own before she starts creating...

Can anyone make the attached logos into .svg's for upload to GT Sport?

Thx, Safoo

Attachments

• 384516_10150437472743883_1694209637_n-300x300.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Novo Nordisk logo_2.png
    Novo Nordisk logo_2.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Omnipod_logo.jpg
    Omnipod_logo.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 13
  • omnipod_h_w_tag_pms_en.png
    omnipod_h_w_tag_pms_en.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Medtronic_hjemmeside.png
    Medtronic_hjemmeside.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 13
  • medtronic-logo-combined.png
    medtronic-logo-combined.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
  • JDRF-Logo.jpg
    JDRF-Logo.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 11
Hello, I uploaded successfully (first time I do this) but when I actually look to use the graphic they are empty. The attached image shows that the upload was successful. Anyone seen this ?
Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 2.56.33 PM.png

Thank you so much! Any chance you could do SaFoo's order now?

Order? What am I, a waitress?! Do I get a tip?! :lol:

Seriously though. As with any feasible request, I'll do what I can when I have the time. @Safoo 's requests would probably take me at least an hour or two - so it's not necessarily the easiest thing to fit in versus picking off the odd single simple single logo request - even though his requests are relatively simple. I might get onto them this evening (no promises), but If anybody else decides to do them in the meantime then that would be good also.

It doesn't hurt to ask (that's what this thread is for after all), but it's important to understand that many decal requests filled in this thread involve us re-drawing logo's from scratch - it really isn't a case of just changing the format. There are of course easier ways than re-drawing logos, such as using tracing utilities etc. however, the general quality of the decals posted in this thread, and the fact that we manage to get most of them under 15kb, suggest most of the contributors here do indeed spend the time to draw things up from scratch, or at very least spend the time to heavily edit something that's been generated automatically.

Just something to bare in mind. 👍

Order? What am I, a waitress?! Do I get a tip?! :lol:

Seriously though. As with any feasible request, I'll do what I can when I have the time. @Safoo 's requests would probably take me at least an hour or two - so it's not necessarily the easiest thing to fit in versus picking off the odd single simple single logo request - even though his requests are relatively simple. I might get onto them this evening (no promises), but If anybody else decides to do them in the meantime then that would be good also.

It doesn't hurt to ask (that's what this thread is for after all), but it's important to understand that many decal requests filled in this thread involve us re-drawing logo's from scratch - it really isn't a case of just changing the format. There are of course easier ways than re-drawing logos, such as using tracing utilities etc. however, the general quality of the decals posted in this thread, and the fact that we manage to get most of them under 15kb, suggest most of the contributors here do indeed spend the time to draw things up from scratch, or at very least spend the time to heavily edit something that's been generated automatically.

Just something to bare in mind. 👍

@MatskiMonk I had to laugh out loud when I saw the waitress comment ;D... I completely appreciate the time involved in changing formats and especially redrawing them! I have tried in vain to change the decals myself in some free converter software, but they either come out way to big or completely buggered up. I try before I ask ...

No worries at all for the time it takes... We (the community) are lucky to have folks like you who take their personal time to help out!!! I actually do it with livery requests when they come my way.

So , NO worries :cheers:Your and everyone else's efforts are GREATLY appreciated! :bowdown:

@MatskiMonk I had to laugh out loud when I saw the waitress comment ;D... I completely appreciate the time involved in changing formats and especially redrawing them! I have tried in vain to change the decals myself in some free converter software, but they either come out way to big or completely buggered up. I try before I ask ...

No worries at all for the time it takes... We (the community) are lucky to have folks like you who take their personal time to help out!!! I actually do it with livery requests when they come my way.

So , NO worries :cheers:Your and everyone else's efforts are GREATLY appreciated! :bowdown:

No problem.

I will have them up this evening, I've made a start on them...

upload_2018-8-22_13-1-53.png

@swiftsmith Don't worry about it 👍

@Safoo

So, I thought I'd breakdown the elements of the logos to give you a bit more freedom - in each case you'll see there's a logo, a word and a slogan, you can combine them as necessary on the car - hope this is suitable for purpose.

upload_2018-8-22_18-2-12.png

Attachments

• safoo.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
Would anyone be able to make the pieces of this decal as 3 individual decals please?

I’m interested in the “Power and Sports” bit being seperate, as well as the stylized “Power” writing seperate as well.

I have the complete decal as a single unit already, but I’d like to be able to flip it differently on the other side of the car, as well as change the colour of the “Power” script.

@swiftsmith Don't worry about it 👍

@Safoo

So, I thought I'd breakdown the elements of the logos to give you a bit more freedom - in each case you'll see there's a logo, a word and a slogan, you can combine them as necessary on the car - hope this is suitable for purpose.

View attachment 760903

You rock brother!!!

If you ever find your way to Montreal I'll take you out for a beer!:cheers:

Would anyone be able to make the pieces of this decal as 3 individual decals please?

I’m interested in the “Power and Sports” bit being seperate, as well as the stylized “Power” writing seperate as well.

I have the complete decal as a single unit already, but I’d like to be able to flip it differently on the other side of the car, as well as change the colour of the “Power” script.

Should do the job. I've bunged a HKS logo in the Zip file aswell, that I haven't tested, but I'm sure there's hundreds out there anyway.

upload_2018-8-22_18-41-27.png

Attachments

• HKS.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 13
Should do the job. I've bunged a HKS logo in the Zip file aswell, that I haven't tested, but I'm sure there's hundreds out there anyway.

View attachment 760948
Thanks so much. I’ve been able to find lots of HKS logos, but none with the different pieces seperate, they’re all attached, and always green.

I’m kind of noob at this....do I get the decals off your GTS file through the game, or do I have to take your images off here and upload them to the game myself?

Thanks so much. I’ve been able to find lots of HKS logos, but none with the different pieces seperate, they’re all attached, and always green.

I’m kind of noob at this....do I get the decals off your GTS file through the game, or do I have to take your images off here and upload them to the game myself?

Ideally you need to upload it yourself, you'll need to do this from a PC or a laptop as Mobiles and Tablets don't work with the uploader

Download the zip file in the post. Unzip it Extracting the files to your computer. Go to https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal-uploader and then follow the onscreen instructions to upload.

If you get really stuck, I can share them on my profile, but that'll only be for a short time.

4A8454B9-13B7-46EC-9A61-8AC50A19D86E.jpeg
Hello
Can someone create this logo ?
I’m a transplant survivor so would love to sport the logo.
Please exclude Texas and the copyright tag.

Thanks in advance

Ideally you need to upload it yourself, you'll need to do this from a PC or a laptop as Mobiles and Tablets don't work with the uploader

Download the zip file in the post. Unzip it Extracting the files to your computer. Go to https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal-uploader and then follow the onscreen instructions to upload.

If you get really stuck, I can share them on my profile, but that'll only be for a short time.
Dang it, I knew it would be something like that. Unfortunately I don’t have a real compute at the moment, only a tablet, my phone, and PS4 >.<

If you could upload it on your profile, I can grab them off you after work today, which will be in roughly 4 hours.

Dang it, I knew it would be something like that. Unfortunately I don’t have a real compute at the moment, only a tablet, my phone, and PS4 >.<

If you could upload it on your profile, I can grab them off you after work today, which will be in roughly 4 hours.

Aye, no worries, I'll share them shortly.

Finally can get back to helping out. Just finished making a replica helmet and what a huge amount of effort that took! Helmets are definitely the most difficult thing to recreate! I was wondering if it was worth @syntex123 changing this thread name to decal request and maybe a seperate thread for livery's? Personally, if I came into this thread I'd assume it was solely for decals and nothing else!

Finally can get back to helping out. Just finished making a replica helmet and what a huge amount of effort that took! Helmets are definitely the most difficult thing to recreate! I was wondering if it was worth @syntex123 changing this thread name to decal request and maybe a seperate thread for livery's? Personally, if I came into this thread I'd assume it was solely for decals and nothing else!

Maybe. If threadstarter @Izain agrees, I'll consider changing the name. It's his call since it's his thread.

I do agree with you though; I come here looking for decals to make, I don't come here to make liveries.
Although I do take on those requests too, a separate thread for it would be a good idea, a car request usually drowns in decal requests here anyway.

Back