GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
SZRT_logo2 (2).png SZRT_logo4 (2).png
I'd gladly take a reduced detail version if necessary.

On a specific logo or just lines in general?
Lines in general. There is a category in the search tool with only one item. Nice thin lines could be used to keep things straight and then deleted. Or the dashed lines on the Mazda 787b. Which now have to be laid in one at a time.

Lines in general. There is a category in the search tool with only one item. Nice thin lines could be used to keep things straight and then deleted. Or the dashed lines on the Mazda 787b. Which now have to be laid in one at a time.
You can make the lines that are there thinner or thicker with the L1, as well as shorter or longer

I’ve seen a logo for this in the uploaded

Yeah, that's different. It's my crew logo from GTAV.

IMG_20171113_170931.jpg
(^It's uploaded already...)

Also, I'd like some pattern/grid style decals:

Diamonds, honeycomb, snake scales, camouflage, tiger, cheetah, leopard, zebra, etc.

And gradiant patterns that taper off, like shattered shards, flakes, etc. that have more on one side & decreasingly less on the other.

Last edited:
Can someone do the Goodwrench logo so I can make a more accurate replica of the C5R?

brand.gif

the background is white on this but it's not transparent which is a must.

Awesome, I just saw them online this morning. But I also saw my mistake : the Autobacs and Yokogawa logos have a white background. I did the others myself but I didn't check these two.

So here they are, corrected, along with @LittleSpike request :
- Super Autobacs
- Yokogawa
- NSX (text)
- Skyline (text)
- Vtec (text)
- Castrol (text)
- VW (logo)

Thanks again for your help !

Attachments

• SVG UPLOAD.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 50
Big Edit previous post change enterily!

I have tried to make the numbers in Inkscape, basically just set the font size to 144, set the page size to the object and then saved as an SVG, I have no idea if that will be good enough.

I have attached the numbers in a zip, also include 3 full numbers that I am really after ;)

As previously mentioned it would be much appreciated if someone could upload as characters and tag as N24_1, N24_2 etc, etc etc!

Attachments

• N24_Numbers.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
These are the ones I did today. Will share them when I get home in around 7 hours.

I am having trouble uploading Pontiac Firebird logo.

Attachments

• Screenshot (67).png
    Screenshot (67).png
    12.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot (68).png
    Screenshot (68).png
    12.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    15.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot (70).png
    Screenshot (70).png