GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
I appreciate this - but if it's not too much to ask, is there a version of the logo out there without the white background? I mean, unless there's a way to do it within the decal uploader itself...

If you have Inkscape you should be able to select the whole thing, Ungroup then click the background and then delete and save. 👍

Failing that you might just have to make do unless somebody else can mess around with it.

I appreciate this - but if it's not too much to ask, is there a version of the logo out there without the white background? I mean, unless there's a way to do it within the decal uploader itself...
Removed background and did another one with the deformed U cleaned up a bit (unless it is supposed to be like that)
Have not tested in game but look OK in the uploader.

Attachments

• dassault.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 14
Don't know if anyone could help me please.
My dad died yesterday and I'd love to have a decal that I could put on my cars to commemorate his life .
If anyone could make something for me I'd be really grateful.
Thank you

Don't know if anyone could help me please.
My dad died yesterday and I'd love to have a decal that I could put on my cars to commemorate his life .
If anyone could make something for me I'd be really grateful.
Thank you

I’m sorry, man. I feel your loss. Lost my dad back in 04, been wanting to do something similar but I have no idea what could work as a tribute decal. Do let me know if you need anything else, PM me if you need someone to talk to :)

Thanks mate . It's surreal at the mo.

I just wanted his name and dates in a decal really

He was into his racing massively and only gave up racing karts 2 years ago at 73 .

Tried his hardest teaching me lines but I always pushed too hard and never beat his times .
Already miss him like mad

If anyone could make me a decal
I'd like it to say
Rip.
Joey Martin
1943-2018

Thanks mate . It's surreal at the mo.

I just wanted his name and dates in a decal really

He was into his racing massively and only gave up racing karts 2 years ago at 73 .

Tried his hardest teaching me lines but I always pushed too hard and never beat his times .
Already miss him like mad

If anyone could make me a decal
I'd like it to say
Rip.
Joey Martin
1943-2018
Yeah.. Completely understandable.

That's awesome, man. Sounded like a fantastic guy! :)

Yeah.. If it's any comfort, he's right there with you always. In your heart! :)

I just made this. I didn't know what font so I just did a normal one with a twist. I don't know if it's what you wanted :)

Attachments

• RIP.svg.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 16
I have a huge request. I have tried to do these myself but I have no idea what I'm doing. I wouls love to start my own Air Force logos to out on my cars but I can't figure out the sizing thing. Could someone please help me out by resizing these.
Thanks,
Keith.

Attachments

• Air Force.png
    Air Force.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 10
  • MSgt Chevron.png
    MSgt Chevron.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
I have a huge request. I have tried to do these myself but I have no idea what I'm doing. I wouls love to start my own Air Force logos to out on my cars but I can't figure out the sizing thing. Could someone please help me out by resizing these.
Thanks,
Keith.
upload_2018-4-18_19-28-28.png

Again, I'll upload this one shortly, but the other image is way to complicated.

Ok. Thanks Daan!

Keith.

Could you also tell me what program you use? I would like to try my hand at this and also maybe help out others.

logootje.png

i don'n know if this is possible but can someone make this a mirror image so that this looks good on the right side of the car
so the letters stay the same but the car to the other side
and if it is possible another one with only the letters

Attachments

• pristine.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 8
View attachment 730982

I don't know if this is possible but can someone make this a mirror image so that this looks good on the right side of the car
so the letters stay the same but the car to the other side?
And, if it is possible another one with only the letters?
Here are the images for you. Just 'Save as' and upload them to Vectorizer to convert the .png to .svg, then upload to the Decal Uploader. I would do the lot but I have no tv now to then share them in GTS. Remote Play on the phone is cumbersome.

Pristine CPD right.png

Pristine CPD text.png

Remote play doesn’t work that way on your phone afaik.
I did share some decals above by remotely using GTS, after uploading them on my laptop, but it was quite slow.

On a side note, not having a tv this evening has given me a perfect reason to get back to Adrian Newey's autobiography How to Build a Car.

I did share some decals above by remotely using GTS, after uploading them on my laptop, but it was quite slow.
How? I’ve never seen any game capable of using your phone to remotely play, only through a pc app. Did I miss something?

Back