GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Is anyone able to recreate this one for me? I couldn't find a bigger sized image unfortunately :(

View attachment 744893

Thanks a lot in advance! :cheers:
I found this pic. It could be done in the color scheme of your pic. Would you want to keep the red line through the S and the F?
racing-garage-sift-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

I'm only about 2 thirds though the base design anyway. I expect at least another 4 hours work before I start adding sponsors etc! Hope to get a bit more done tonight.
It would seem that the web address is a different font.

upload_2018-6-19_18-58-45.png

Im not sure if the racing.com is on the car im doing, just the JRM-GROUP.COM.

Might be useful to have the JRM-RACING.COM though if ever i choose to make variants of the same design.
But wither it's group or racing, it's still a different font to the other JRM, and I don't know what font that is.

upload_2018-6-19_19-15-28.png

Can anyone pleaaaaaase make my gamertag for PS4 / GTS and upload. I've been a painter on Forza for many years, but does not have the software to create SVG files for GTS. Any font or art will be appreciated. My gamertag is >> Riptide065

Thanks in advance, will be much appreciated.
Any of these do you?

Attachments

• riptide1.zip
    13 KB · Views: 18
I'm trying to create this paint schemeView attachment 744614
And I need this (the best I can find) in order to create that scheme. View attachment 744615
Can someone please upload it to the game? With the hash tags as well so I can find it.

I would really want to create this 2012 brad kesolowski scheme but I need the miller can. I would really appreciate it. Along with this Busch can please for this harvick scheme im trying to create as well.
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone pleaaaaaase make my gamertag for PS4 / GTS and upload. I've been a painter on Forza for many years, but does not have the software to create SVG files for GTS. Any font or art will be appreciated. My gamertag is >> Riptide065

Thanks in advance, will be much appreciated.

Any of these do you?
Have your avatar too.

Attachments

• riptideR.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 12
Have your avatar too.

@ daan, Big thanks !!!, much appreciated. My gamertag you marked no.2 is looking great and the avatar. Please forgive my ignorance, but anywhere I can have a look how to get these files in game now ?

EDIT : Thanks daan, found the guidelines and uploaded. Big thanks again.

Last edited:
Hey, remember when I requested those stickers that looked like rounded rectangles with each class labeled within it? Like Gr.1, N300, Gr.X and so on? As a minor additional request, could I have one more sticker just like it, but with "ONE MAKE" within it? Basically, it'd look the same as the label seen towards the bottom of the screen right before a one-make Daily Race. I can't recall if there was a hyphen between the words in the label displayed in-game, either.

Well, there's 270 stations on the whole underground, if you did half of them you'd probably need to use about 30-40 svg files to get all those station names in alone (should get 70-80 characters in a 15kb file in that kind of font), although the map itself (lines and circles) might not be that big file wise.

I might draw up the bit inside the Circle and District lines later, see how big that'd be.

@ashw92

So, I got started with this. My plan was to do a section of the map, without station names, until the file size reached 15kb... then create the station names in groups until I'd got all the station names for the area of the map I'd created..

This is what 14kb of the map looks like...

upload_2018-6-20_21-20-55.png

However... this is already getting an upload failure and I'm disinclined to try and figure out why. :banghead::ouch::irked:

Probably detail problems because of the resolution? I cant think of anything else really.

... I had it before making Graph Paper decals for my Frank Stella art car, and on other decals containing lots of lines with no fills. There's something the uploader doesn't like in the XML, but I'm not sure what.

Hey, remember when I requested those stickers that looked like rounded rectangles with each class labeled within it? Like Gr.1, N300, Gr.X and so on? As a minor additional request, could I have one more sticker just like it, but with "ONE MAKE" within it? Basically, it'd look the same as the label seen towards the bottom of the screen right before a one-make Daily Race. I can't recall if there was a hyphen between the words in the label displayed in-game, either.
Did a bold and a normal.
onemake.png

Attachments

• onemake.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 10
@ashw92

So, I got started with this. My plan was to do a section of the map, without station names, until the file size reached 15kb... then create the station names in groups until I'd got all the station names for the area of the map I'd created..

This is what 14kb of the map looks like...

View attachment 745334

However... this is already getting an upload failure and I'm disinclined to try and figure out why. :banghead::ouch::irked:

Thanks so much for giving this a go, I really appreciate it. Totally understand if you don't want to invest any more time into trying to get it to upload. If so, would you mind chucking the SVG my way and I'll see if removing some of the lines such as the overground section I can get it a point where it will upload.

Thanks.

Morning all! First time posting as I've exhausted every avenue I can think of to find the last few remaining logos needed to finish my tribute liveries to Ginetta's two LMP1 entrants in this year's 24h of Le Mans. I've tried to do my homework to avoid annoying people by missing an obvious solution, and have managed to create most of what I need already. These last few have me totally stumped though. If anyone could point me in the direction of the correct logos, I'm ok making the svg's. The problem I've come across is that the team are backed by CEFC TRSM - a Chinese outfit - and many of the sponsors are Chinese.

First up is the logo on the side of the rear wing, beneath the Gilclear logo. Looks like 'NJR' in stylised type?

The two round logos to the left of the Ginetta logo on the side pod of #6.

The Silon logo on the dorsal fin of #6 (I believe this may be a Chinese food/catering company from the ACO's official entry list).

The electricite Perrin logo from the side pod of the #5 car.

If you guys could help me out I'll be massively grateful! Judging by some of the previous work here, I'm hoping! Thanks! 👍

Thanks so much for giving this a go, I really appreciate it. Totally understand if you don't want to invest any more time into trying to get it to upload. If so, would you mind chucking the SVG my way and I'll see if removing some of the lines such as the overground section I can get it a point where it will upload.

Thanks.

I'll have another go tonight, I don't mind doing it at all - I've long been a fan of the design of the tube map and it's not that hard to draw... it's just so flippin' frustrating when the uploader spits it out for no good reason.

Edit:

IMG_20180621_210334.jpg

Getting there...

Last edited:
Good afternoon gents! Is it possible to get this logo converted to an svg file, and then some variation of the leaf by itself please? It's for a Spec Miata friend who was recently in a wreck and needs his car painted after it gets back from the body shop, therefore it's real life livery update time. I've got some mock up ideas I want to show him using the ND in the game.

Thanks so much!!!

Attachments

• CLS logo.jpg
    CLS logo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
Good afternoon gents! Is it possible to get this logo converted to an svg file, and then some variation of the leaf by itself please? It's for a Spec Miata friend who was recently in a wreck and needs his car painted after it gets back from the body shop, therefore it's real life livery update time. I've got some mock up ideas I want to show him using the ND in the game.

Thanks so much!!!

Try this buddy. 👍

Attachments

• CLSlogo.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 14

Latest Posts

Back