| LLGT4 Garage Of Shots | Mercedes SL 600 Update 11 May 2007

WELCOME TO MY GARAGE OF SHOTS!!!!

Let me introduce myself:

I'm Lee and i'm rayquaza's brother. I've just started photomode and stuff and Ray has teached me some of his tricks. I'll try and update frequently because ray is having exams coming up and is thus not possible of updating a lot.

Anyways, i most like cars that are not alot seen in photo galleries, so i make photo's of those cars and usually photo travel.. i think photo rides are quite boring.

Here is my first shot, please give me your opinion.

Honda Element @ Grand Canyon

Then I'll post my reply in here. Great shot for a start man. Looks damn nice with that background. Welcome by the way! 👍

- check out my gallery if you like lee

Nice start Lee! As Cod_Father said if you are anyway near as good as your brother (who is amazing!:) ) then your gallery will become brilliant in a matter of a few weeks especially if Ray teaches you zoom blur and things like that!

This is a really nice shot I have no complaints as such for a begineer but as I said you will get better especially with a pro literally within a shout. Good luck with your gallery! Check out my gallery if you have time!

Hi there Lee!! So, U are Rayquaza´s brother!! U are like him, U have great talent. Look at this 1st shot, I think its fantastic, honest!!
If U keep like this U will be as good as Ray, so I hope to see more from U soon.
:cheers:

Very nice start. Looks like you are learning from rayquaza really well. The picture is really good. The tone is perfect and its pretty clean. In my eyes it would look better a little brighter and with the shadow on the car not so harsh.

NTX Thanks man!
Krame: When i tried brighter, it became very un-clean, quite bad textured car. I'm no photoshop wizard so i tried to keep it between being too dark and between being unclean.
I'll try to bring more tonight and i will try competition joining too :D

I see my tips helped you a lot, bro! Great tones along the picture and i never actually see that car in shots.

Update Chrysler 300C!

I made another shot of a very classy car, i really like photomode locations and this shot came out very nice and sharp. Edits in photoshop were only a bit sharpening and brightness/contrast. Hope you like it :)

Click to enlarge!!!

Very nice shot, i like the angle. You're lots better with photo travel then i am, that's for sure 👍

You seem to have a good eye for colour, and the compositions of the shots are very well thought out too. You're also going the right way about presenting your shots; as single updates of a high quality. There's nothing worse than seeing a huge update full of average looking shots and it's good to see your first posts avoiding this. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this gallery!

If I were to offer one piece of advice it would be to experiment with the placing of the cars a little bit more. In the two shots posted so far they seem a little bit 'thrown in' there, like you've just placed them wherever they fitted the camera.

Looks like Ray has some brotherly competition. :D
Very nice shots Lee, I like the colour and lighting of each one. Also the angle of the 300C is very nice.

I gotta say that you have also entered some amazing entries into the competition. Keep up with this quality of work and you will become a big name around here. 👍

You seem to have a good eye for colour, and the compositions of the shots are very well thought out too. You're also going the right way about presenting your shots; as single updates of a high quality. There's nothing worse than seeing a huge update full of average looking shots and it's good to see your first posts avoiding this. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this gallery!

If I were to offer one piece of advice it would be to experiment with the placing of the cars a little bit more. In the two shots posted so far they seem a little bit 'thrown in' there, like you've just placed them wherever they fitted the camera.

Thanks, i try to make my shots look professional and detailed. Ray told me that he doesn't like it himself to see a starter with a lot of small thumbnails, altough that was the way he started himself :lol: Thanks for keeping an eye out.

As on the second part, you might be right with shot number 1, but i carefully tried place and tire angles for the 300C shot. But hey, i'm a starter so i'm not just perfect yet :)

Dude you have talent! awsome shots...👍

Thanks man! I definatly "borrowed" a bit of talent from ray because he told me lots and lots of handy tips in photomode, but i'm trying to create more of my own style when it comes to photo travel. Take a look at my un-edited comp yellow car entry, i made that using tips from Ray :)

Looks like Ray has some brotherly competition. :D
Very nice shots Lee, I like the colour and lighting of each one. Also the angle of the 300C is very nice.

I gotta say that you have also entered some amazing entries into the competition. Keep up with this quality of work and you will become a big name around here. 👍

Of course i'm trying to give him a little competition when it comes to the... competitions :lol:
Thanks for liking the shots!

I'll try to keep up my "quality" work :)

damm!!!! Thats a very elegant shot!! Love the camera!! U are going to build a great gallery, mark my words mate!!
Next update please:tup:

I like both your shots so far, I'm really into that sort of dramatic looking shots and you do it fairly well.

Great start, keep it up!

New shot.. this is such a luxury car!
This thing even has headlight wipers, sheesh!
I might take some shots of this car at the Nür just for the hell of it.
Here a shot i've done.

Intresting shot you have here Lee. The angle although some may say it is normal I wouldn't agree with that as you hardly ever see that orientation in phototravel. What you have done looks really good to me. If you give me permission though I would love to have a go at remixxing your shot I probably won't post it but I would just like to have a go. Great work.

I like the pic, cool angle.

A car not very often seen, but one of the most beautiful and best textured in the game.

Lovely shot. It's screaming for the reflections to be cleaned up. Then it would be amazing. I like your way with the colour tones. Keep up the good work!

Back