LM GTO or Rally Impreza

LM GTO or Rally Impreza

• Mitsubishi GTO LM Edition

Votes: 34 58.6%
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Edition

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, the GTO has more power, but the Impreza's lighter -- so much lighter infact that it's power-to-weight ratio is 25% higher than the GTO's.

But then you've also go to consider the fact that the GTO has a seven-speed gear box. It's a tough question alright. That's why I want everyone's opinion.

I religeously used the FTO after reading an interview with the creater of Gran Turismo in a car mag. They asked him what car was actually the best in the game, he said that he had given the FTO LM an ''unfair advantage'' so he could beat all his mates or something.
I still prefer the impreza tho on any track.

I aint sure really on which I would choose, but if i realy had to, i think that overall, i would pick the GTO, true the IMpreza has acceleration and goos handling, but so does the GTO, and the missing vital element from the Impreza - a good top speed - gives the GTO the edge.

So THATS why the FTO goes so amazingly well!

Personally I would pick the impreza over the GTO. GTO has too much power and impreza drives better

i would definantely pick the impreza, cause you guys may think that the top speed sucks, well if you tune it right, the acceleration will be better than the GTO and the top speed 10 mph lower, pretty good eh?

I would say the GTO LM Edition is good for long Endurance races. But the Impreza is good for tracks with alot of corners and hairpins.

I vote the impreza! with as above said 25% better PTW ratio and lower curb weight. Gotta go and win it (or buy it), have just restarted gt1 after 2 years rest.

/D

I'm going with the Impreza. It's second only to the FTO LN in handling AFAIC. The GTO's bit of extra speed doesn't make up for the handling that the Impreza has...

Of Course, GTO LM!!!! That Car Goes Up To 7 Gears!!!! Say "I" If You Agree With Me. Sey "NI" If You Disagree. ( Say "I", 👍 Say "NI" 👎 :mad: 🤬 :P :grumpy: :yuck: Impreza LM Sucks A** :yuck: 👎 🤬

Of Course, GTO LM!!!! That Car Goes Up To 7 Gears!!!! Say "I" If You Agree With Me. Sey "NI" If You Disagree. ( Say "I", 👍 Say "NI" 👎 :mad: 🤬 :P :grumpy: :yuck: Impreza LM Sucks A** :yuck: 👎 🤬)

I voted for the Mitsu GTO LM.
Because that imaginary car looks great so if I had it in real life I would pick more chicks with it that with a Subaru :)
The handling is superb and it has a very good gearbox.
I remember too that interview of the "master " Yamauchi himself admited that the specs of the GTo LM had been designed to simulate a perfect car.

Biased turkey
I voted for the Mitsu GTO LM.
Because that imaginary car looks great so if I had it in real life I would pick more chicks with it that with a Subaru :)
The handling is superb and it has a very good gearbox.
I remember too that interview of the "master " Yamauchi himself admited that the specs of the GTo LM had been designed to simulate a perfect car.

You sure that wasn't the FTO LM? I remember reading about that in an old Top Gear magazine interview I think. Plus the FTO LM is stupidly good whereas (this is a vague recollection) the GTO LM wasn't anything special in terms of LM cars.

I voted for the Impreza LM, well I chose it over the GTO in game. Although I did also have a nearly 1000HP modified GTO as well.

T5-R
You sure that wasn't the FTO LM? I remember reading about that in an old Top Gear magazine interview I think. Plus the FTO LM is stupidly good whereas (this is a vague recollection) the GTO LM wasn't anything special in terms of LM cars.

I voted for the Impreza LM, well I chose it over the GTO in game. Although I did also have a nearly 1000HP modified GTO as well.

Ooops, you're right I was confused.
As you say, The GTO LM is not very exciting.
I was confused because Ren mentioned the FTO in his post.

GTO Twin Turbo is better than the GTO LM. Is the FTO LM with the unfair advantage the one you win in the country versus country race?

Back