Location of the HUD panel in VR mode - disability help!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Thomas Rogan, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Thomas Rogan

Thomas Rogan

Greetings to everyone, I hope you are all safe, comfy and having fun with your SIMs!!

I know that the VR part of GTS is a fairly small aspect of the overall game, but I have a hopeful question ... I recently plunked-down the bux for the PSVR (Just. Wow. AWESOME!!).

So, ok, here's the thing...I lost an eye as a yong boy (age 13). Guess which one and guess where the HUD panel is in GT Sport VR - LOL!! Yeah, the right side (just in front of where the stero is/would be). If I had my right eye, I could see the HUD panel without turning my head. As it is now, if I look at the HUD, I am not looking at the road (and usually wreck - LOL!).

Is there any way possible that we can use a setting to move it or - UBER longshot ... any GT Sport staff/developer peeps out there want to help-out this old guy ... next update ... the "VizslaGuy Patch" ... get it, patch, see what I did there? LOL!!

>>>> Hey, sidebar ... do actaul GT staff members read our forums? <<<<

Pigems, fastone371, waukazoo and 2 others like this.
  2. Thomas Rogan

Thomas Rogan

... anybody?

3. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

I haven't got an answer or fix for you but you've highlighted a rare issue they've probably not thought of.

Fixing it (they've been known to read these forums) is doubtful though as they're winding down on GT Sport and prioritizing GT7.

Pigems and Thomas Rogan like this.
  4. Thomas Rogan

Thomas Rogan

:confused: Hmmm...wonder if GT Sport has right-hand drive cars?!!

5. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

It does. Lots of them.

You could turn your TV upside down for the left hand drives to get plenty more.:D

JEverettL likes this.