Logitech Driving force wheel

Driving force pro, its pretty much the next one up from the driving force, had 900 degree rotation is all.

My Driving Force is having a problem the force feed back isn't working and I'm planning to get a new one....

extreme car
My Driving Force is having a problem the force feed back isn't working and I'm planning to get a new one....

I am also having this problem with my Driving Force wheel. The basic controls work fine but there's no force feedback. Does anyone know whether this is normal? I just bought the refurbed wheel very cheaply via ebay and am trying to figure out whether it is defective and I should return it or whether the force feedback is not compatible with GT4. Other than that i think it's a pretty good wheel especially considering the price i paid for it!

boshek
I am also having this problem with my Driving Force wheel. The basic controls work fine but there's no force feedback. Does anyone know whether this is normal? I just bought the refurbed wheel very cheaply via ebay and am trying to figure out whether it is defective and I should return it or whether the force feedback is not compatible with GT4. Other than that i think it's a pretty good wheel especially considering the price i paid for it!

Your wheel is defective. Call logitech, they will gladly send you a new one, however I don't know whether mentioning you got it on ebay might have voided the warrenty in which which case ur SOL.

hi all, i too would rather buy a df than shelling out an extra 100$ for the dfp but the one thing that i really want is a shifter like the one the dfp has.

so my question is can i do what nurburgring did with the mad catz control/shifter/handbrake using a normal driving force?(see here) and has any one done it and/or have pics?

p.s-what about the momo one for computer will it work?
10021126.jpg

p.p.s-sorry for hyajcking your thread lookwhosdriving :dopey:

sunnybwoy
Your wheel is defective. Call logitech, they will gladly send you a new one, however I don't know whether mentioning you got it on ebay might have voided the warrenty in which which case ur SOL.

thanks but I went back for another go and it seems that my power connection is not always 100%. if i unplug and plug it back in again, the FFB picks up and works fine but can go off sometimes. extreme_car, I suggest you try this and see if it makes any difference.

Back