LOGITECH GT Sport eSport Challenge

• Thread starter azrilnazli
  • 34 comments
Malaysia
Malaysia
bazet_mpower
Screenshot_20180929-163807.jpg

URL : http://www.gchallengeap.com

It’s coming up with an “X” next to my PSN ID when I try submit :S anyone else having issues?

Sure why not. Chance to make amends for my SHAMEFUR DISPRAY in the Australia block race last week.

Or at least I will if and when they fix the X bug (It's not accepting my ID either)

Last edited:
That’s odd, I thought Thrustmaster would be involved in something like this, seeing as they make the only GT branded wheels.

Yeah me to...no idea why

Sure why not. Chance to make amends for my SHAMEFUR DISPRAY in the Australia block race last week.

Or at least I will if and when they fix the X bug (It's not accepting my ID either)
Could it be full? It’s capped to 240 drivers, is that per region or total?

That doesn't really make sense because the rulebook claims they'll accept any and all entries, and use our current driver rating as a means of pre-qualifying if they have to cut the field down to the cap.

This tournament could be a huge flop unless they can fix the issue within the next couple of days.

Not for ANZ and Japan. Registration is said to close on the 15th and qualifying for them starts on the 20th.
Oh? Well I got that issue before. You gotta email them and ask either your registration is successful or not. I got that issue last time when I got that X. I was curious last time about it and Emailed them about the issue and asked either my registration was submitted successfully or not.

Oh? Well I got that issue before. You gotta email them and ask either your registration is successful or not. I got that issue last time when I got that X. I was curious last time about it and Emailed them about the issue and asked either my registration was submitted successfully or not.
Oh so that was what the moon runes message was telling me. That my registration had gone through the first time I tried? Maybe things will work out for the best after all. Should be a fun 6 race series when the time comes to do it.

Oh so that was what the moon runes message was telling me. That my registration had gone through the first time I tried? Maybe things will work out for the best after all. Should be a fun 6 race series when the time comes to do it.
Yeah your registration might have gone through the 1st time. Atleast you can ask them about it. Just email them and ask

For those with the entry form PSN username issues, I've had the same problem but it seemed to accept my name without the underscore, but obviously that then isn't my actual PSN name so isn't too helpful. I've sent an email to try get it sorted so will let you all know what happens so hopefully we can all get our entries in 👍

For those with the entry form PSN username issues, I've had the same problem but it seemed to accept my name without the underscore, but obviously that then isn't my actual PSN name so isn't too helpful. I've sent an email to try get it sorted so will let you all know what happens so hopefully we can all get our entries in 👍
They have confirmed my entry was received correctly :D they will be emailing all entries in the coming days
I kinda feel bad because I tried entering many times trying to get it working so probably spammed them with entries :lol:

For anyone whose registered and received the “X” next to their username, I can confirm I’ve just received an email confirmation that I have entered the competition. So I’m sure that you all will also :). Exciting!

26 entrants from ANZ all up. Not a bad turnout for an event that lacks the exposure of the FIA proper or even the Nissan Cup. And looking through this field, I know that I can't take progressing to phase 2 for granted, my phase 1 performance needs to be a strong one.

26 entrants from ANZ all up. Not a bad turnout for an event that lacks the exposure of the FIA proper or even the Nissan Cup. And looking through this field, I know that I can't take progressing to phase 2 for granted, my phase 1 performance needs to be a strong one.
A lot smaller than I was expecting, but as you stated not a huge exposure for it.
I think I have half a decent shot at getting through to phase 2, but will need to be super strong also, but with quite a few of you top 10 FIA boys, definitely don’t think I’ll be making any finals :P still will be very enjoyable.

Could you perhaps give a short list of some of the guys there? I'm curious as to who from our regionals made it there as well. :)

K32
Could you perhaps give a short list of some of the guys there? I'm curious as to who from our regionals made it there as well. :)
Bass, Holland, Sidawg, Ott, Noble, Deanos are the favourites for those Australia/New Zealand finals spots at this stage. Of course I'm also involved and you can see above that Pubs is into it

Yeah, a few days too late Conzio. I suppose you could try to get an exception since there's still Sunday's time trials to go but I wouldn't expect much.

Not a great run at Brands Hatch for me. It was going well but I took a wide line through Sheene and also caught some grass on the final turn. There's another 2 tenths in that lap if not more. Monza was solid, a shame I messed up the final run where I might have had Monkey's draft but no big deal. Tsukaba however... wow, that's one of those laps that makes you feel like an alien, if only for a fleeting moment.

May come back to fix that Brands Hatch lap on Sunday, but otherwise I think I'm good for phase 2.

Bass, Holland, Sidawg, Ott, Noble, Deanos are the favourites for those Australia/New Zealand finals spots at this stage. Of course I'm also involved and you can see above that Pubs is into it

Thanks a bunch mate. Looks like Noble finally gets a break after just missing out on the regional finals. Nik_Makozi did mention that he deserved to go a while back, so I'm looking forward to seeing his speed at this event. :)

Holland didn't show for the qualifiers. All the other names I mentioned made it through to phase two with Bass and Sidawg looking the strongest, also a kennyconomos has some top speed, never seen him before. Ott and Noble are the others worth keeping an eye on based on phase 1 results.

Phase 2 races are being streamed this Sunday and the following for those interested

Back