Long Time No See

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 18 comments
Hey i don't know if any of u guys remember me, probably half of you don't since i don't know half of you.
Damn i'm prud of jordan, props dude i've never seen a place get so big so fast.

Was up to all the old members hope all you guys have been good, i think i'm back for good hopefuly, i've missed u guys (aw how cute).

C U boys around

I don't rememer you Puffy, been active here for about a year and 4 months.. Long recreation? Welcome back anyway, any particular reason for your second coming or did you just miss gtp? :)

For some reason I remember you, or your name at least. I also came back a few days ago (see signature). I agree that Jordan has really done a good job with this site. It's still awesome!

Puffy
Hey i don't know if any of u guys remember me, probably half of you don't since i don't know half of you.
Damn i'm prud of jordan, props dude i've never seen a place get so big so fast.

Was up to all the old members hope all you guys have been good, i think i'm back for good hopefuly, i've missed u guys (aw how cute).

C U boys around
Hmmm I think I rember you man. Welcome back. (starts singing mase's welcome back song.)

Go back to where you came from!!

Im serious.

GO! GO! GO!

:)

Welcome back Puffy. Anyone who don't know him or never seen one of his post look at the famous-sticky Import thread in the Video sub-fourm.

GTJugend
I don't rememer you Puffy, been active here for about a year and 4 months.. Long recreation? Welcome back anyway, any particular reason for your second coming or did you just miss gtp? :)

yup i just missed you guys, this place is tight 4 real.

And Alpha thanks for the avatar dog, it's bomb i don't give a fuk how out of date it is, it's still the sheet

Puffy
yup i just missed you guys, this place is tight 4 real.

And Alpha thanks for the avatar dog, it's bomb i don't give a fuk how out of date it is, it's still the sheet
Yeah its is pretty tight man. (both the avatar and GTP)

hahahaha sorry guys not meaning to be dick i appreciate the niceness and all, but i don't know or remeber none of u guys hahaha.

Except for GG i remember that fool, haha he goes way back, so u a super mod now huh?
Congrats

I know there's not a chance you know me.
ANd I have no idea if you met Darin, who has be banned, and I hope will return again some day. :guilty:
He was a pretty cool dude.

Yet, I still have no idea why he and I think another guy were banned. :confused:

Back