Looking Back at Forza Motorsport 6

What it also did VERY wrong :

1 - 1977 Aston Martin Vantage behind an impossible challenge for 95% of the player base.
2 - A garage limit of 600 when the game ended with 620+ cars.

Just started playing career mode this evening. I had 5 million credits and yet I'd only finished the first 3 racing series, so plenty of content left for me to enjoy.

Just about to paint a JGTC inspired Ghibli Cup, with Rain X as title sponsor. I love this game.

I'm just cycling through on free play until FM7 drops. Forgotten how much I enjoyed this in the rush to explore Horizon 3.

Funny thing..i was very big fan of GT till GT5..after i got GT5 with PS3,i sold it after 2 weeks..Was already playing Forza 3 and 4 and realised how bad GT become and how good Forza,so i switched sides.Still have GT5 dvd box,just for memories..
I wish there would be more Forza Motorsport kinda games,hopefully sms will do one as they kinda talked about "Forza killer"-looking to it.
Or maybe Kaz and Poly will come to senses again and do something like they did with GT4...Dreams dreams :D

bf3
I still play all Forzas - 2,3,4,5,6 :D
Menu music from FM3 and FM4 are so nostalgic for me..And Rossi is there as well
Same, in fact I got most of them in my onedrive prepared for FM7 along with my lounge music collection (it even helps to boost artistic inspiration when designing livery tbh)

Back