Looking for a drift team.. Advanced Drifter

Canada
Canada
purplepeople199
Hi I'm looking for drift team as you can see by the thread title.

PSN ID: purplepeople199
Location/Time Zone: Canada, Central Time Zone
Favorite Car(s): Nissan Skyline R32-R34(especially R32), Nissan 240sx/Silvia Nissan 300zx, and Ford F-150 Lightning.
Favorite Track(s): Grand Valley, Indianapolis Road Course(Yes I know, strange) and other good drifting tracks really.
Drifting Experience: Drifted a year with controller, got really good I'd say,and would many others, and now recently bought a wheel and I'm slowly being able to rack up the same amount of points.
Previous Team(s): N/A
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Logitech G27 - Still learning on it...
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How often do you drift on GT6?: Nearly everyday.
What are you looking for in a team?: Guys/Gals wanting to have a good time, share info and tips and talk about cars!
Anything else you would like to add?: This form was stolen from another thread.. Sorry! lol! If you want to contact me by kik, my username is "brandonisboss420" (Don't judge, made it almost 8 years ago.. lol)

United States
Superior, WI
Hobsonmartez-
@e_dub64

Plus all of the teams are underground Af. Noise-bomb, DLC, Gran Turismo Relics, RSM, NRz, and everyone else in their mom don't even use GTP really, but they're definitely all on

Canada
Canada
purplepeople199
To be honest I'm mainly just looking for a group of people to drift regularly with. A team would just bump up the cool factor of it.