Looking for a song?Music 

Jimmy Enslashay

Fox
Staff Emeritus
matthewjlcoleman
If you are looking for a song that you have heard somewhere, be it from an advertisement on television, on the radio or anywhere in particular, but you are unsure of the name of the song and/or artist, then pop your question in here and the members from GTPlanet will do their best to assist you in your search.

Remember, though, to search on Google first before asking your question in here, and make sure that you have done a thorough search on the internet, as this is only for cases which you are completely unsure of where to search next.

Warning: Any separate threads created in this forum will be closed. You will be directed to this thread. Repeat offenders will be the recipient of an official strike against their name.

I need help with one.

Part of the lyrics are

Fall in Love, I don't want to
Fall In Love, I don't need to

Fallll in Looovvee.

I could have misheard but it's an older rock song. I've been googling for about a half hour but all I get are Green Day.

OK, thanks.

Edit - Okay, I got another one. I've always wondered what this one was called. It was in the movie Rush Hour (or Rush Hour 2, one of them).
Lyrics go:
War/What is it good for?/Absolutely nothing

That's all the lyrics I know, so not very searchable.

Slicks
OK, thanks.

Edit - Okay, I got another one. I've always wondered what this one was called. It was in the movie Rush Hour (or Rush Hour 2, one of them).
Lyrics go:

Rush Hour sountrack Lyrics HERE

Rush Hour 2 sountrack Lyrics HERE

But I dont know the track, but you could find it by searching this databse of lyrics (found by google)

Slicks
OK, thanks.

Lyrics go:

The song you want is.... Edwin Star - War

Spec...

Anyone know the song in the toyota radio commercials? Seems to have a similar beat/similar chords as the synth part in Carouselambra by Led Zeppelin, only done on an acoustic. The song is just noticable in the background.

I'm looking for a song by Praga Kahn:

It goes like:

Hey....hey...hey...bomma or something.

I think on the second "hey" a piano starts to play...

i'm looking for a song, which the original version is from P.Daddy "i'll be watching you" and recently i heard in radio a newer version of that, anybody knows who sings it?

thanks

Puff Daddy??....original?? :lol: Thanks, I needed that laugh.

I assume that you're talking about "I'll Be Missing You", written after the death of Notorious B.I.G. The music in that song is from "Every Breath You Take" by The Police (you know, Sting's old band) which was originally released in 1983, 14 years before the Puff Daddy "version."

kylehnat
Puff Daddy??....original?? :lol: Thanks, I needed that laugh.

I know...same thing I thought when he came out with that song that had the whole Kashmir notes, the one from the Gozilla's soundtrack...but it didn't sound that bad though.

Ciao!

first of all... MY BAD...for saying P.Daddy was the original....but somehwere i thought i head that.

anyway, i know the versions from STING,THE POLICE...i saw even a short preview of the new movie for that song. its a remix!

Song used in Top Gear....
its the episode with the baby AstonMartin, BMW M6 and Porsche 911.
Video of the episode is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4PTxOv4JFY&search=top gear aston martin

The song starts (during the Aston Martin segment) I think about 1:05min into the clip, but really comes alive around 1min15secs. I love the sound of this song and HOPE someone can identify it.

EDIT: After a bit of research a possibility is that it is by a band called Hybrid, title: Mr Smith. Anyone know anoymore, or have the song itself?

Forgive me for not knowing this one...
"Music make me lose my mind"
I saw it in Gone in 60 Seconds, when they're stealing the Hummer..
Any thoughts on what it is?

Also, does anybody know the opening song to this?
Top Gear Carrera GT

This is for anyone who has played test drive 5 on PS1.

There is a song with lots of synth-like guitar, I think its Fear Factory, anyone heared it?

matthewjlcoleman
If you are looking for a song that you have heard somewhere, be it from an advertisement on television, on the radio or anywhere in particular, but you are unsure of the name of the song and/or artist, then pop your question in here and the members from GTPlanet will do their best to assist you in your search.
This is "Jimmy", isn't it? At first, I thought Pako changed his name. :scared:

I need help. I just heard a cover of "I Walk The Line", originally by the Legend, Johnny Cash. It was a girl singing the song, and it was in the Levis Jeans commercial. Please help me!

Integra Type R
Check http://adtunes.com/ for songs from commercials. 👍

rumorluvzme from adtunes.com
This is straight from Levi Strauss & Co.
"It is a modern version of the Johnny Cash song "Walk the line" the female version is sung by Megan Wyler, an American singer, she does not have any commercially released work as of today. The male version is Adem IIhan, who performs in the British band Fridge."

If any can find the song, let me know!!
Well, this sucks. :lol: But at least now I know. Thanks for your help, bro!

Back