Looking for Drift settings for AE86/silvia

Here's my 86 settings, be gentle with the throttle or it will spinout. ;)

Code:
[b]AE86 Settings:[/b]
[i]- Simulation Tires
- Sports Suspension
- NA Tune Up Stage 2
- ASM/TCS = 0[/i]

for the S15, sim tires, stage two turbo, racing suspension, full custom LSD, stage one weight reduction, and ASM/TSC=0

there's a guide around here that helps you setup your LSD. it may help you setup your drift car. @ least it did for me :)

I USE SHIGENO, u can use whatevs... FIRST DO ALL major upgrades, then slap on some sim tires....
-STIFF SUSPENSION
-low ride height
-short (but not too short) transmission ratio
- middle downforce (maybe a bit more)
...HONESTLY, the HACHI will drift by itself... i really dont have drift only cars, i like them to be driftable and drivable, hence why i dont mention brakes... every one of my cars has the front brakes stronger, this is to ensure weight transfer! BRAKES = 10 front/ 9 REAR...

that is funny I bias the brakes to the rear, not as much transfer, but it gives teh front tires the ability to turn in a lot better and it just lets the rears slip out from the car, I gotta try the front brakes biased like that. thanks *SWO00OP*, I'll let you know how I like it

the drifting setting is very easy, i can make your tire pills out while drifting, i can make you drift 70 mph on a turn, depends on a turn with any back wheels or 4 wheels, i dont got my setting here, but ask me which car, u cant drift on American car because its too heavy, on japanese cars alright!!!!! when you get your car all turn and everything, tell me!!!

YOU CAN DRIFT ALL CARS....... AMERICAN, GERMAN, JAPANESE, alien... as long as you are able to break traction.. MY FRIEND LOVES HIS GRAND SPORT CORVETTE, that thing drifts crazy, oh and about the brakes...... I LIKE ALL MY CARS TO BE DRIFTABLE AND DRIVABLE, i dont have any drift only cars.... thats why i have the brakes strong to the front. I CAN STOP BETTER, which in turn throws the weight forward, making the car off balance and ready to drift.... I've seen settings for brakes like 2/16.. which i think is crazy, but what works for you works for you... SERIOUSLY ANY CAR CAN BE DRIFTED... even that BLOODY SPEED 12....

i love the speed 12 along with nearly ALL race cars but my fav's are (in no order) camaro race car, rx7 lm race car, storm v12, speed 12, verttago, zonda race car, and i'm working on a f1 drifter ;).

Originally posted by Night_Drifter
u cant drift on American car because its too heavy,
I gotta disagree there. I got four videos on my memory card of learning how to make those cars drift. I got a SS and a SVT that both will drift, I just need more time with them.

ive got a short 5mb vid of my hatchi in deep forest II. dont know how to upload them anywhere :(

and im temporarily on 56k so its bad to try to show it to people sometimes

Latest Posts

Back