Looking for new friends, maybe a league

United States
United States
Hello everybody! I'm new ro GT Planet been playing GT7 for about 6 months now. I'm decent I guess, but only using a controller so not crazy fast or anything. Thought it would be fun to find some new friends and possibly join a league!
Right now I'm on menu book 43, collector level 47, International A license, I own 128 cars, to give you an idea of my progress/ skill level.
I have no idea how to even add friends lol. My username is Itchy_McCrotchy, feel free to add me! Look forward to it. Thx

United States
United States
Yeshi95
Hey bud, what time are you usually on? I get off work at 10 pm CST and am on after that. I'd b down to run with ya

United States
United States
Itchy_McCrotchy, join us! I recently joined a league of GT Drivers called the Noble Simulated Motorsport League and I have been having a blast! I haven’t won any races, I haven’t even come close. But every week, I race with my friends and have a great time. I am the newest driver in this league and writing this post because we are expanding and looking for new members. We just finished a series yesterday and about to start another one in 2-weeks. But before I get into the details about the actual racing in this league I need to establish a few things about the types of drivers we want in this league.

1.We are a group of RESPECTFUL drivers.

2. Our on track AND off track behavior & discourse is mature and healthy.

3. Your PACE isn’t nearly as important as your PERSONALITY.

OK. Now for the details:

Our racing series is 10-12 week series. Races on Thursdays 8p EST

For each series there will be specific race settings, car limitations/requirements and a schedule. Here is the info from our last series the ‘Kami-No-Kuruma’ series.

Kami-No-Kuruma Series – Noble Simulated Motorsport League

Race Settings In the most general sense, the settings we are using are already full sim for the lobby (e.g. wall penalty, track limit, ghosting off, flag rules). We will have dynamic weather & damage. In our next (Mazda Touring) series.

Cars: Japanese Cars from 1983-1993

HP Limit: 225 HP

Minimum Weight: 2200 lbs

Required Tires: Racing Soft, Racing Medium, Intermediate Wet & Racing Wet.

Tire Wear: x5

Fuel Use: x4

Time of Day Modifier: x2

Nitrous: Restricted

Tuning: No limitations and highly suggested you tweak suspension, downforce and transmission.

Race schedule:

Week 1 - Tokyo Expressway Central Counterclockwise - 28 Laps

Week 2 - Tsukuba Circuit Full Course - 38 Laps Morning

Week 3 - Sardegna Road Track Layout B - 27 Laps Night

Week 4 - Circuit de Barcelona National Layout - 29 Laps Night

Week 5 - Deep Forest Raceway Full Course - 23 Laps Night

Week 6 - Willow Springs Streets of Willow Springs - 29 Laps Morning

Week 7 - Trial Mountain Full Course - 19 Laps Night

Week 8 - Blue Moon Bay Infield A - 30 Laps Morning

Week 9 - Autopolis Shortcut Course - 31 Laps Morning

Week 10 - Tokyo Expressway South Clockwise - 22 Laps Night

Our nest series will be in the Mazda Touring Car with the following schedule:

Week 1 Watkins Glen - Long Course

Week 2 Nurburgring - Grand Prix

Week 3 Brands Hatch - Grand Prix Circuit

Week 4 Autodromo Monza - Full Course

Week 5 Suzuka - Full Course

Week 6 Road Atlanta - Full Course

Week 7 Circuit de Spa - Full Course

Week 8 Circuit de Barcelona - No Chicane

Week 9 Red Bull Ring - Full Course

Week 10 Fuji International - Full Course

Week 11 Laguna Seca - Full Course

Week 12 Interlagos - Full Course

I just sent a friend request to Itchy_McCrotchy (awesome name!). Anyone else that is interested please check us out on Discord (https://discord.gg/CQHsuasj) or you can just reply to this post. If you have friends, invite them.
Last thing real quick - our focus is on CLEAN racing - mistakes happen but we race with respect.

United States
United States
Itchy_McCrotchy, join us! I recently joined a league of GT Drivers called the Noble Simulated Motorsport League and I have been having a blast! I haven’t won any races, I haven’t even come close. But every week, I race with my friends and have a great time. I am the newest driver in this league and writing this post because we are expanding and looking for new members. We just finished a series yesterday and about to start another one in 2-weeks. But before I get into the details about the actual racing in this league I need to establish a few things about the types of drivers we want in this league.

OK. Now for the details:

For each series there will be specific race settings, car limitations/requirements and a schedule. Here is the info from our last series the ‘Kami-No-Kuruma’ series.

Race Settings In the most general sense, the settings we are using are already full sim for the lobby (e.g. wall penalty, track limit, ghosting off, flag rules). We will have dynamic weather & damage. In our next (Mazda Touring) series.

Tuning: No limitations and highly suggested you tweak suspension, downforce and transmission.

Race schedule:

I just sent a friend request to Itchy_McCrotchy (awesome name!). Anyone else that is interested please check us out on Discord (https://discord.gg/CQHsuasj) or you can just reply to this post. If you have friends, invite them.
Last thing real quick - our focus is on CLEAN racing - mistakes happen but we race with respect.
Thanks that does sound fun! I'm a little unsure of how things work with skill levels etc. Like I said I'm a decent driver but not great. I also only use a controller so I'm somewhat limited from the sounds of it. Is everyone grouped in together with the same few drivers dominating normally?

United States
Pennsylvania
DarkCobraUSMC
Hey @satterlee_12 welcome! You will find all skill levels and drivers that still use controllers. Look up Daily Races With Friends in the subforumns. We hold them every Friday from 2030 eastern to usually around 2300 eastern. We race the weeks Dailies and have 1 or 2 bonus races. All for fun and hanging out with friends.

United States
United States
Hey @satterlee_12 welcome! You will find all skill levels and drivers that still use controllers. Look up Daily Races With Friends in the subforumns. We hold them every Friday from 2030 eastern to usually around 2300 eastern. We race the weeks Dailies and have 1 or 2 bonus races. All for fun and hanging out with friends.
Thank you!

United States
United States
Thanks that does sound fun! I'm a little unsure of how things work with skill levels etc. Like I said I'm a decent driver but not great. I also only use a controller so I'm somewhat limited from the sounds of it. Is everyone grouped in together with the same few drivers dominating normally?
Your so welcome. I would invite you to just sign up and start racing with us. Most if not all the other drivers use a controller. I am on a wheel but am one of the slowest drivers. This is more about fun and getting in some clean races on a regular schedule.
I sent you a friend request on playstation (iLikeRacing22/JerseyRacing) so if you accept that you can compare your times to mine to get an idea of your pace.
When is the next time you'll be on GT7?

Hey bud, what time are you usually on? I get off work at 10 pm CST and am on after that. I'd b down to run with ya
Whats your PSN?

Whats your PSN?

United States
United States
Your so welcome. I would invite you to just sign up and start racing with us. Most if not all the other drivers use a controller. I am on a wheel but am one of the slowest drivers. This is more about fun and getting in some clean races on a regular schedule.
I sent you a friend request on playstation (iLikeRacing22/JerseyRacing) so if you accept that you can compare your times to mine to get an idea of your pace.
When is the next time you'll be on GT7?
Sweet ok I'll accept I'll be on tonight maybe 7pm est! Appreciate it

United States
United States

OK. Now for the details:

Race schedule:

OK. Now for the details:

Race schedule:

Accepted request thank you