Lost 20k exp in 1 race

• Thread starter OscilPL
  • 11 comments
Poland
Poland
Hello i've been playnig daily races since few days. I had rank a/s. After lost my sr rating in few races impossible to race clean cause to many drivers hitting me. I decided to made it up by focus totaly on drive clean. But it was still impossible because everbody hitting me. In few races my sr rating went down to about 20/99 also in just one race i lost about 20 k exp in dr. From 35 k to 15k anybody had same problem? How its possible to lost 20 k in one race its take about year for me to make those 35k... thats sick...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181006-122946.png
    Screenshot_20181006-122946.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 27
Omg thats sick. If your sr drops a bit its just impossible to made i up in daily races.... every time when you want yo make it up its goes down whatever are you doing...

It can be tricky to get SR up once you are in the lower ranks. You have to be really spatially aware and know how the penalty system works. So I sympathise with you.

Your not alone mate, happened to me in all the cheating when Red Bull Ring first came out. I was extremely lucky though that Bathurst was on 2 weeks later and im quick round there, i simply hammered it for days on end with easy top 3 finishes to get my rank back up.

gts 2.png

ist not impossible ^^ Just drive very clean most of the time and you will never really be in Trouble ^^

There is one track where it is impossible. At Blue moon bay I spend the week in SR.C as people can't stop draft bumping. I had two DR resets that week. On every other track I managed to 'figure out' how to stay out of trouble. It is a puzzle though. Simply driving clean is not enough, you have to anticipate and avoid the wreckless drivers as well and some times manipulate the SR system a bit. Get bumped from behind repeatedly, don't save yourself, bump a wall to go a bit of track and the car bumping you will get a penalty instead of you getting another SR Down.

Hello i've been playnig daily races since few days. I had rank a/s. After lost my sr rating in few races impossible to race clean cause to many drivers hitting me. I decided to made it up by focus totaly on drive clean. But it was still impossible because everbody hitting me. In few races my sr rating went down to about 20/99 also in just one race i lost about 20 k exp in dr. From 35 k to 15k anybody had same problem? How its possible to lost 20 k in one race its take about year for me to make those 35k... thats sick...
Yeah, that's why DR can't be taken seriously.

For all those who want to gain their SR back, I'm pretty sure that you get in the FIA races much more SR recovered somehow.
You also get SR points even during qualifiying.

Back