• Thread starter GT-R
  • 62 comments
er....because you can only squeeze out a limited amount of power form a 2L engine, because it's light weight and because the gearing is originally all wrong. Well I think it's pretty cool anyway:cool:

Does it have to special? the greatest record ever to be posted?

Have you tried it on the Test track? should get a few more kmh out of it.

I've had it doing over 400 ;) Which is possibly the least powerful car capable of doing so, too.

This was fun. On La Sarthe, I managed 394 km/h using my tune. And I did a race meeting on Test Course... using drafts, I hit 451km/h :D

haha, good to see that you guys got inspired.. What about doing a little challenge and seeing who can get the highest topspeed (if possible without drafts)? 💡

EDIT: Just noticed that I didn't use R5 Tyres :odd: Have to try with them :D

mine was in an esprit, imma tune a elise now, (new pb with esprit 495kph:crazy: )

I am going to make some money now,
But.. you have AI in your shot!!, that means that you could have used slipstream!

I might try this, looks interesting. Might take a while though, I only have about 200 grand on GT4 and I don't have the MotorSport Elise yet.

Good one.. Now you can be sure I didn't use any slipstream, can you? 👍 And also I was by 4.091 seconds faster than you from the start/ finish line to the third time split on the long straight :lol: Once again, well done :)

Just curious: Have you got the replay of this run? :)

12degrees camber(🤬 cornering)
and on the back 10,
soft suspention to keep 4wheels on the ground,
no i forgott to save the replay, but im going to do another run, i want to reach 400

Last edited by a moderator:
Back