Lotus MotorSport Elise

• Thread starter Saleen Man
  • 10 comments
Can anyone help me with the settings for this car??
Everytime I enter a turn it just slides and you usually end up spinning out.
I'm no good with changing the settings so can anyone help me? Anyone???

(Edited by Saleen Man at 7:12 pm on Aug. 10, 2001)

springs,frt 7 to 8 ,rear 5.5 to 6, height 85 to 95, damper bound frt4 ,rear 3 or 4. rebound frt 3 , rear 2. Camber frt 0.0 / rear o.2. Toe frt 0.05/rear -0.05. Stabilizer frt 5 / rear 5 or 6 . Brakes frt 17/ rear13 or 14. Others ,,LSD17-42-27,,,TCSC21 , You could give that a try , and go from there , but to be honest ,this car just seems to light to stay on the road, At Tahiti I ran a 1:12 with it .The rearend is just to light
Let me know if you have any luck with it

After reading this thread, I decided to try that car, and I have decided I love it!

After running a few laps on Tahiti Road, I got as low as 1:06 with no settings changes except putting super soft tires on the front and back.

Of course, I could always drive the GT90 too, which some people just can't drive. I guess my driving style just fits these cars very well.

Originally posted by skynyrd
After reading this thread, I decided to try that car, and I have decided I love it!

After running a few laps on Tahiti Road, I got as low as 1:06 with no settings changes except putting super soft tires on the front and back.

Of course, I could always drive the GT90 too, which some people just can't drive. I guess my driving style just fits these cars very well.
You must be skilled driver. I can handle GT90 pretty good, but had no luck with the Motorsport Elise.....

No, I'm not all that skilled. I am just good enough to beat the A.I. cars in GT2, as long as they don't start cheating and end up going 200 mph in a car that isn't able to go above 150. Also, the way I drive makes cars like the GT90, Motorsports Elise, and even the Speed 12 very drivable, as long as these cars have good tires.

On the other hand, I can barely drive the Skylines in the game, they just handle very badly for me, lol

Back