Low 400m times with rear wheel drive?

• Thread starter fish_bate
  • 6 comments
wrist_strong
:mad: I'm at the end of my rope and I wouldn't mind some help. I am trying to build the PT Bruiser drag car. It has 1183bhp and it does the 400m (1/4 mile) in the 7's. I'm getting mid 10's, and high 9's, at the lowest. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to bring my times down about one and a half or maybe even two seconds. I'm talking suspension, downforce, anything, without changing the power, the weight, or the drivetrain. :confused:

Thanx,
Fish

Both...my downforce is 2.51 on the rear and 2.50 on the front, my grip is 100 on the front and 120 on the rear. I just changed those settings like a couple of minutes ago and I am going to test them right now. (as I cross my fingers).

:banana: :burnout: :cold: :cheers:

Thanks a bunch guys, I'll try those out tonite!
In the mean time, please check out my other thread that I just posted up a little while ago.

I still haven't tried those out. Things get a little more than busy around the holidays. :eek: But I will try them out in about three hours once my classes are done. ;) No-one's replied to my other post yet! :odd: Danm, and another one of my long thought out posts hits the wall, and goes to that great big race track in the sky. :( Oh well. :rolleyes:

Back