Low level, Not much money, Need a car. Any suggestions?

• Thread starter oRKRz
  • 27 comments
oRKRz
Hey, I want to do the Gran Turismo World Championship on B-Spec and I need to buy a car for it as I don't think my drivers could do it in my current cars.
I have 500,000cr and I'm level 17 A-Spec and 14 B-Spec so I can't just buy anything. Any suggestions for what car to buy?

- Thanks in advance.

What do you have? I'm just on level 18 (A-Spec),could also use some help. 500k might be enough for a GTR V-Spec + Racing mods?

Edit: Idea above mine could be better. :)

To the OP, you'll probably want an RM ZR1 at some point... I think you can build one for less than $500K. But yeah the Zonda or fully upgraded GT-R or R8 can do just about as well.

If you have the veyron, work with it. Weight reduction stage 3, get the intake parts, and exhaust parts, use racing hard tires and that should do the trick.

Hey, I want to do the Gran Turismo World Championship on B-Spec and I need to buy a car for it as I don't think my drivers could do it in my current cars.
I have 500,000cr and I'm level 17 A-Spec and 14 B-Spec so I can't just buy anything. Any suggestions for what car to buy?

- Thanks in advance.

Bro..not sure if this helps but I can buy you a brand new car of your choice from the dealership that is under the 1 million trading limit. This way you get to save your cash. What do I want in return? Nothing. Why am I doing it? Yours was the first post I read today.

Another option - not quite as generous as Isildur.. but also not limited to 1 million Cr:

If you have any PSN friends that have GT5, they can share cars that you can borrow! Add me if you want - I currently have Ferrari F1 2007 and Bentley Speed 8 shared.. and happy to share out others

smrtb0mb
To the OP, you'll probably want an RM ZR1 at some point... I think you can build one for less than $500K. But yeah the Zonda or fully upgraded GT-R or R8 can do just about as well.

Agree, you WILL need the RM ZR-1, but not until level 21. And its $685 fully RMed and tuned. The GT-R will do it the gt champ for now for around $300k. So will the Furai you should have--fully tuned of course.

Buy a mazda eunos or miata. Mod that to win b spec nr-a for Mazda furai. Use that to totally trash the b spec gt world champ. Cheapest way to pagani zonda r. A fully mod miata cost less than 150k. The furai is great for even extreme series except like the wind or dream car. That a rm corvette sometimes do the job. If u want to directly aim for gt world without furai the corvette can win it. Fully mod n rm will set u back more than 500k as rm cost 300k alone

Corvette RM. The Z06 is cheaper than the ZR1, and I like it more.

But don't buy anything unless you want it. I can add you until you do this, and you can just borrow any car of mine you want. Or I can let you test drive a lot of the cars suggested here if you want to do that.

EDIT

It's best to reach me on PSN

Last edited:
Seasonals

They are just a credit making machine 👍 Lightweight K at Eifel, 500'000 in 15 minutes, new supercar great payouts for each race and very easy to win in much lesser cars, so I say again

Seasonals

- Thanks in advance.

Go win the B-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup and get yourself a free Mazda Furai Concept’08.

Latest Posts

Back