low profile tyres for my car

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by CEINFXCONCEPT, May 15, 2002.

1. CEINFXCONCEPT

CEINFXCONCEPT

hey, does anyone know a cheat or where i can find a cheat to get low profile tyres?

2. Bullet

Bullet

Hell,There is none!!!Unless u want Monster truck tyres on your toyota GT-one or Viper Concept

3. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Bullit, again you're lack of knowlage has misinformed a member of this board.

Cien-If you are making hybrids already, just put on some Boxter tires(you know, the RUF 3600S...), or any lemans car tires really...there was a list of tire size for all the cars somewhere...but I don't remember exactly where...

Hope that helps some...

4. Bullet

Bullet

I thought he mean't a gameshark code???
    Im new in this Hybrid crap!!!****head

5. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

well, if you are new to it, then don't try to help someone. I've been making hybrids for several months, and I know how to do the stuff, you don't, don't try to help if you can't.

6. troy

troy (Banned)

calm down MazKid, i've given out info i realized later was wrong, it not a big deal.

7. skynyrd

skynyrd

Then again Troy, this is also the guy that's been claiming the Ferrari F60 and the Supra and RX-7 from The Fast and the Furious are in GT3 :rolleyes:

8. Bullet

Bullet

the FNF cars are real Skynyrd!!!!Go on GTH

9. skynyrd

skynyrd

You never really read about it did you? The cars themselves aren't changed at all, just the performance. They don't have a nitrous oxide boost, they don't have the spoilers and all that crap, they're just the normal body with greatly improved performance.

10. CEINFXCONCEPT

CEINFXCONCEPT

well i dont have a shark port to do that so is there a gameshark code or something?

11. CEINFXCONCEPT

CEINFXCONCEPT

YO.....SERIOUSLY DOES ANYONE KNOW THE GAMESHARK CODE FOR THE RUF 3400S TYRES? SINCE YAH'LL GOT THAT MK PROFRAM

12. skynyrd

skynyrd

OK HERE YOU GO SINCE YOU ASKED FOR IT SO LOUDLY ;)

Super Soft RUF 3400s front tires:
    1C0413A8 2F7E08E7
    1C0413AC A8769AA2

Super Soft ruf 3400s Rear Tires:
    1C0413B0 8F7E08E7
    1C0413B4 A8769AD2

13. CEINFXCONCEPT

CEINFXCONCEPT

YO THANKS IGHT!

14. Gran Turismo7058

Gran Turismo7058 (Banned)

Does it work???

15. skynyrd

skynyrd

Does what work?

16. Gran Turismo7058

The Code.It only works for the car thats first in your garage?????Or all of them

17. skynyrd

skynyrd

1st car in your garage.

18. Gran Turismo7058

AW,Tight My Civic has Huge wheels!!!!!!!

IS THERE A CODE TO GET A STAGE 3 TURBO CHARGER ON ALL CARS?????I MEAN LIKE GET ATLEAST 600HP ON A LOW HP CAR????

19. skynyrd

skynyrd

Just throw a 600 hp engine in any car, and there you have it.

20. Gran Turismo7058

Is there a way to a NSX JGTC engine code??????I want my Civic to be MR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Sorry to say this, but now that I looked at the tire size list, the biggest tires(front and back, equal size)are on the Z concept, which are 20"s....look really odd on my MR Beetle.

Ohh, and if you want faster cars, use the power multiplyer...you can adjust the power(both hp and torque)easily, and not get turbo lag or just lag from using switched parts(try putting NA on a turbo engine...you get from idle to 3k rpm in 20 sec lol).

I try using either turbo or NA(based on the engine) from the car the engine is from, or from the car that the engine is now in. That seems to work fairly well.

22. Gran Turismo7058

All i want is a NSX JGTC Engine for my Civic thats it!!!I already have a 1,230,350hp civic!!!!I used the highest possible HP modifier like 20 times to get that hp.But the civic speed did not increase.But after a while my game froze up and i had to start over my game.

23. Sideout909

Sideout909

hey maz, can u post a link to the tire size thigy please?