Lsd?

i was playing GT3 last night ... using the RUF CT2? and under decceleration it understeered and under acceleration it understeered

anyway i have no problem how to set up lsd to do what i want with a rwd car but i am extremely handicaped when it comes to tuning the lsd for a fwd or 4wd.

so i was wondering if some lsd guy could post some lsd settings that umm, oversteer with a 4wd and understeer with a 4wd
and
oversteer with a fwd and understeer with a fwd

or just simply explain what adjusting each setting effects

thanks for your time
Chris

Hi BOW

Take a look here for some enlightenment:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31998

You can assume that technical discources on such matters as the LSD, Dampers, Springs Rates et al have occurred many times already.

To prevent new members having to ask questions that have been covered exhaustively, there are 'sticky' threads at the top of the forum covering common issues. Also, there a "Search" function that enables users to look within previously posted material for their answer so that they don't have to re-post a question already answered.

It's a good idea to use both of these resources before venturing to put a question into a thread as patience levels with oft repeated queries are very low these days.

EDIT: Added the 'Info' icon so that the post didn't come across as quite so terse :embarrassed:

And if you're looking for GT3 information, you might want to look in the GT3 forum.

When you go to settings->settings->drivetrain-> and try 2 modify the settings a scrolling text box will tell you all you need to know -- you want high/maximum oversteer on all wheels at all times -- doing this more 2 the rear than the front helps cause a drift effect

for more oversteer...
- stiffen rear suspension a lot and vice versa for the front suspension (this includes springs/shocks bound/shocks rebound/stabilizer
- decrease ur rear toe settings and increase ur front
- set front cambering to about 3.8 and rear cambering to 2.5 or even less
- if you STILL have troubles then set your rear cambering to 0 then throw on the super-soft tires on the front and some sports or even stock tires in the back... (although thats usually 2 much of a diff)

i'll post my exact specs on my evo later

Back