M. Schumacher

I have never had a problem with him. A little arrogant but nothing too bad, I think.

I am becoming a fan of Kimi.

I also think that Sauber has the most attractive car in the series.

Sauber, Minardi, Jaguar and Prost? all have very attractive cars.

I also like Montoya, Barrichello, Irvine and Jaques V.

Schumacher is a great driver.  But it sure would make for an exciting season next year if he was seriously challenged by Montoya!

I'm really becoming fond of the William's clean, smooth look.  It's hard to ignore the bright red of the Ferraris, though.

I am never going to be a fan of Schumacher. I just can't forget when he purposely punted Damon Hill out of the Aussie GP in 1994 so he could win the title and then tryed to do the same at Jerez in 1997 to Villeneuve.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.  It was before I got Speedvision.

What was Ralph doing all this time?  Was he in F3000 or something?

Ralf came into F1 in 1997 with Jordan I think from F3 and was most renound for not making it past the first corner. He was also remember in '97 for taking Michael out on the first corner of the European GP. He had a better year in '98 when he came second at Spa. He would have won but Eddie Jordan gave team orders that he had to let Damon Hill win who was his team mate. He moved to Williams in '99 and was consistently faster than Alex Zanardi and would have won the European GP had it not been for a puncture forcing him out. Last year of course he was pushed by his team mate Jenson Button to help the team win back its third place in the constructors championship. He has quietly been developing into what you saw today.

That's great.  And, he doesn't have Micheal's history...

I have only really started watching motorsport poperly, last year. Before that, i used to SOMETIMES watch it for the crashes.
I say sometimes, cos i never used to like it. I think. :confused:

Quote: from Mustang man on 11:52 pm on June 10, 2001[br]I have only really started watching motorsport poperly, last year. Before that, i used to SOMETIMES watch it for the crashes.
I say sometimes, cos i never used to like it. I think. :confused:

My problem before a couple of years ago, was that I had no way to watch it or learn about it.  And, I didn't know enough about it to look for it during my early days on the internet.  Man, I was really excited to find out that rally racing is real, and not something only on the PlayStation.  :D

Back