Madcatz 2 Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting' started by emmanuelle_m89, Sep 28, 2005.

1. emmanuelle_m89

emmanuelle_m89

Who uses Madcatz 2 Steering Wheel fot GT3 or GT4 Drifting?

2. brnout89

brnout89

i got it but i dont use it. is it anygood??

3. nos2

nos2

It sucks. I bought it and returned it. It doesn't have true force feedback like the DF or DF Pro has, it just shakes like the DS2. I bought a used DF wheel now and I'm much happier. (Although I still use DS2 for drifting cuz I can't drift with the DF wheel yet)

4. ViXeN

ViXeN

Dude, you'd probably find more answers to your question HERE

I use a DFP, and it's the ONLY way to go!!!

5. KaiZen

KaiZen

I have it and yeah, it does suck.. feel more rumble with the DS2.. at least there's 2 motors in it

the only thing cool about it is the throttle light

6. Carlos

Carlos Premium

The Logitech wheel is the only way to go man.. Trust me ;)

7. nissandrifter

nissandrifter

I agree if you want to dirft for real the logitech 900degree stiring wheel is the way to go . :)

8. KaiZen

KaiZen

Yeah, you can't really drift with a wheel with no force feed back. I think it's because we're so used to feedback in the real world.. No Force?.. might aswell use a DS2.. you'll have more control!.

9. rallyeditionIII

rallyeditionIII

i have the madcatz 2 and it BLOWS

10. Perfect Balance

Perfect Balance Premium

This is the kind of stuff that gets people banned, piontless stupid comments. Just a waste of time. :mad:
    (I think you are banned or something, that thing under your name that says banned.)

11. Perfect Balance

Perfect Balance Premium

EDIT:forget it

12. rsmithdrift

rsmithdrift

I sort of use it. I use the stick shift on it for my gear changes and the gear shift on my dfp for the e-brake. but that's all I use it for and it adds ALOT of realism to the game. It definately sucks as far as a wheel is concerned compared to the DF or DFP though.

13. KaiZen

KaiZen

I just realised that I haven't tried it on GT4 yet.. In GT3 it was a shocker.. I could never get the car to go straight.. it really pissed me off!..

Though, oddly, in F1 2001 it was awesome!.. and in that game I sucked with the DS2, but felt like Schumacher with the MadCatz.. lol.. :lol:

14. dking

dking

I would say use the money you would use for the mad catz and go invest in a DFP. Logitech is the way to go with GT4....i mean the GT emblem IS on the wheel....

15. DriftingDreamer

DriftingDreamer

totally agreed and good point :tup:

16. G-T-4-Fan

G-T-4-Fan

....I'm a bit puzzled by Perfect Balance's reaction....:irked:

I use DFP, it's got great force feedback, and for drifting thats a VITAL part of drifting: FORCE FEEDBACK!