Madden 2002

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 5 comments
35 franchise seasons, all the teams, sounds like i'ma a pro but i don't know where to type in the cheats, oh btw that shows that i don't cheat

This game is sweet,i have it and been playing it for about a month now,i made my own team called the Montana Desperados,and im the Quarterback :fdevil:

Dont cheat at sports games,it practically ruins the game forever,

BTW-The AI is AMAZING!!!!!!

the AI kicks ass, i made my own team too, it was my high school team Riverton Silverwolves, i'm the SS, defensive players are way better, because u can make 'em play on every team, i got my guy on off, kickoff, punt, kickoff ret., punt ret. and some other stuff.

Madden 2002 kicks ass

Wow this game really rocks. After yoiu have it for a while the computer just sucks and you beat the pants off of the ai on all madden mode.

so......I did my own franchise made six different teams like the kentucky wildcats, the demolition, fear, bingham miners, alabama elephants.....and created over 100 people. I don't know how far you guys are on this game but...........nothing is harder then playing a whole team that is as tall and fat as they can be, edited to be 99 everything. That's mad crazy hard.

a tall fat man that can run faster then oz hakim, is extremely scary, and nearly impossible to tackle. ;)

anyway this game get's extrememly addictive. so pace yourself's. 😈

Latest Posts

Back