Madden 2003

• Thread starter SaleenASL
  • 21 comments
yup, pre ordered it a while ago.

should be on my doorstep tuesday. then GT3 will finally get a rest, (excluding OLRs).

anyone else getting it? i plan on getting the network adaptor when it comes out in a few weeks. ill have broadband by then.

Dude you are to lucky. If had the money I'd go and buy it but the vacation took up way to much of my funds

you'll get your free copy of Twisted Metal Online with your network adpt.

really? thats cool i guess. i used to play that game all the time with my cousin. im speaking about the earlier versions though, not twisted metal black or whatever its called.

Originally posted by SaleenASL
yup, pre ordered it a while ago.

should be on my doorstep tuesday. then GT3 will finally get a rest, (excluding OLRs).

anyone else getting it? i plan on getting the network adaptor when it comes out in a few weeks. ill have broadband by then.

Wha??????????? The Network Adapter is coming out soon? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! I've already got a 4 port Router, and I have the extra plug in for my PS2, if I don't get a hub.

network adaptor is released tuesday the 27th. its 40 bucks.

generally, there is no fee for online games. the only games that will charge fees (so far) are final fantasy XI and everquest, neither of which i have any desire to play. the only expense is 40 bucks for the network adaptor and your internet service provider.

the only catch to online gaming ive seen is with madden. with madden nfl 2003, you can only play it online until august 31st, 2003 (when madden 2004 will most likely be released). thats not too bad of a catch, though.

i have madden 2003 also its a great game a couple adjustments from last years other words if you were good at 2002 you'll be the same at 2003

Originally posted by GT Hero79
i have madden 2003 also its a great game a couple adjustments from last years other words if you were good at 2002 you'll be the same at 2003

i started my franchise with the Cleveland Browns. Ive found fumbles to be more common especially in kick/punt return situations. also, when u are using your RB, and get stuck in a mess of bodies at the line, fumbles seem more common.

also, i think u get intercepted more in this game. you used to get away with throwing bad passes, or passes into heavy traffic. this game doesnt let u get away with that much.

mini camp is sweet, but it will be hard to get gold trophies on some of those.

well, i just got the network adaptor, and installed it on my memory card. it tested my connection and it works great. i had trouble connecting to the actual madden server, though. i guess its just busy. ill have to try later.

there is already a roster update available. cant wait for some online play.

Back