• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments

magburner

Premium
Wales
The Empire State
magburner, GTP_madgurner, showtime_uk
Welcome to my gallery!
Feel free to look around and leave comments!

'Crescit Eundo'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MINI TUTORIALS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colour Balance (adjustment layer) Atutorial of sorts...
MINI UPDATES
4 pic post (Mazda 787B) | Early Morning Call (Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00) | Future Calling (Nike One 2022) | Evolution Photo Shoot | HKS Shibuya Cruise | Motion Blur Test | Early Evening Call | Ruf Rider | Experimental Blurs | Bread And Butter | Treacle on Toast | Copen | Stealth | Delta Dawn | Variations On A Theme | Just a Quickie! | M Coupe | Gulf GT40 | Random! | R U Still Down? (Remember Me?) |
TT-R Tester | Red Hot! | Random! II | Motul Pitwork Z | Competition spinoff | 350Z Roadster | Carbon R | Realistic lighting test | Good Focus Primer | Something Different

COMPETITION ENTRIES

WINNERS

LOSERS

FULL UPDATES
Friday 2nd June 2006
Mercedes Benz E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Update #13: MOODS ARE ANXIETIES

Friday 26th May 2006
Subaru Super Touring Car '01
Update #12: SCOOBY SNAX

More Scooby Snax
Monday 16th April 2006
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
Update #12: SUZUKI GSX-R/4

Monday 10th April 2006
Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car '02
Update #11: THAT LADY!

The One That Got Away!
Sunday 9th April 2006
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II '04
Update #10: AFTERNOON SHAKEDOWN

Saturday 8th April 2006
Audi S4 '98
Update #9: Golden Brown (Darkside)

Wednesday 5th April 2006
Audi S4 '98
Update #8: Golden Brown (Lightside)

Friday 17th March 2006
Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03
Update #7: Gothic Nightmare (Darkside)

Preview
Tuesday 14th March 2006
Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03
Update #6: Real Sunny Day (Lightside)

Preview
Wednesday 8th February 2006
Mazda 6 MPS '05
Update #5: Darkness and Light

Preview
Friday 3rd February 2006
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Show) '01
Update #4: Nightlife

Preview Out-takes: Set 1 Set 2
Sunday 29th January 2006
Toyta Celica GT-Four Rally Car (ST185) '95
Update #3: Dirt Devils (Part I)

Sunday 22th January 2006
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Update #2: Dusk 'til Dawn (Part I)

Sunday 15th January 2006
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
Inaugural Update

Check back, from time-to-time for updates! Take care, magburner.

Last edited:
nice pics

Lancia are very good made with the angles and stuff:tup:
but the corvette :guilty: anyway i dont like american a lot so
but anyway keep it up:tup:
feel free to check my gallery

Actually it is "Integrale" ;) but I didn't come here to be picky, I came to look at your photos. And boy they are good. There are two possibilities. 1) You're not a beginner or 2) you have done your homework very well before starting a gallery.

No dark shots, no black bars, good signatures. Everything's just the way it should be. 👍

If you can keep this quality, you'll become one of the greats, something i'm not despite a couple months of trying. :P

And feel free to visit my gallery for inspiration if you have some spare time. :cheers:

Very nice start to your gallery man. I like the first and last row of thumbs. Stop by my gallery when you get the time and check out my latest update.

i agree with greycap. i think that you've done this before. the angles on the pics are great, the brightness is just right, and you edit the pics. if your gallery is this quality now i cant wait to see your pics in a few months. 👍 👍 if you get some time please come visit my gallery. :)

banner18od.jpg

'Crescit Eundo'

Welcome to my gallery! Feel free to look around and leave comments!

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91

fin

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69

Check back, from time-to-time for updates! Take care, magburner.

---
EDIT: I had to place my first update here, a post I made earlier has vanished! :odd:
---

Thanks for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. Trust me Greycap and pain killer, I havent done this before- I've been inspired by the artists here at GTP. I've learned that if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. So here's my shot at it!

Thanks again for your coments guys, I'll drop by your galleries over the next couple of days. :)

Keep your eyes peeled! I've got some 'interesting updates coming!

Take care, magburner :dopey:

WOW, for a GTP gallery beginner, your shots are absolutly GREAT. Very nice start, you are very quickly going to become one of the best. Good luck, and stop by my gallery.

Thanks again for the comments guys. I wasnt sure how you'd all receive my first gallery post, I'm glad (and relieved) that you think my work is worthy of praise! i have some 'interesting' updates coming up, that I hope will capture your imagination, if nothing else, they will be 'different'. Thanks again, and take care!

Hi there again! Welcome to 'Four Pic Post', a new concept that I have thought of. Its not quite an update; but over time, I will be using this format to showcase some of my experiments with Photoshop. I hope you like these new images, please feel free to leave comments or critiscism, because it all helps! :dopey:

Take care, magburner.

Your work is definitely worth of praise, you're VERY good. This four pic post is excellent, the third one being my favourite thanks to the colours. :)

Keep them coming!

Thanks Greycap! I 'seem' to be in the zone at the moment. So while I am, I'll make hay whilst the sun shines!

It´s an appealing layout, and the update shows that you got some different styles. All four pics have their own appearance. 👍 I like especially #4, though the composition is a tad too extreme. But that´s my taste only. :scared:

Prost! :cheers:

thank you for stopping by my gallery and the comment :)
i totally agree with the other member's comments, you are amazing! my favorite has to be the 4th picture on your last update, it looks very cool! im looking forward to see more of your work 👍

Cool shots man! Love the Lancia! The last ones are good but somehow not really clean! The colour of the last one looks extremely real! Now just try to get rid of jaggies and other irratating stuff on your car! 👍

Thanks for the comments freddy86, I hear what your saying. My editing skills are pretty poor at present, but I am on the case! Hopefully, if I keep practicing, I will get it right finally. :dopey:

magburner
Thanks for the comments freddy86, I hear what your saying. My editing skills are pretty poor at present, but I am on the case! Hopefully, if I keep practicing, I will get it right finally. :dopey:

If you want to learn how to get rid of jaggies I posted a tutorial on it, 'a tutorial of sorts' so that may help you.

Anyway, that second pic is REAL slick! :)

magburner
Next Update, Every Sunday.

I pretty much do the same, post an update once a week. You've got some great shot's so far. Your gallery has a very creative design, and that's a good thing. Keep up the great work!

MKthreeGTi
That 5 pics

LOL. there is always one guy... :sly: 4 pics, not including the mini-banner!

Thanks for the comments again guys, all this good feedback is making me think that I might be onto something... :) The creative theme will continue with the Corvette update that I release on sunday.

Kennythebomb, I can't find your tutorial... where is it mate? :dopey:

Excellent work!!! I have a soft spot for anything Italian (Cars, food, women...) and I'm crazy about the Integrale. :) Fantastic pics!!!

Ok, here we go... I couldn't find your tutorial kennythebomb, so I went with pixeljunkynz's composure and and cleanup guide. I've edited a pic I posted previously, what do you think of it? :nervous:

Unedited

Edited

I've smoothed the paintwork so it doesnt look so pixelated, as well as smudging the door line to make it look a bit more realistic. I've also removed some other small anomalies. It wasn't all plain sailing though. If you look carefully, I fluffed up around the Stingray logo on the front forequarter panel. :yuck:

The edited image looks darker, but thats only because I was doing something else before I decided to have a go at editing it (and i've lost the original. I still have some way to go yet, but its just a matter of practicing and perfecting my technique.

Thanks freddy86, and kennythebomb, for pushing me! I will try the techniques I have learned from now on. :dopey:

For smoothing out jaggies, that´s kenny´s horse. I let him comment on that. But what I like is that you didn´t overdo things like sharpness or saturation. 👍 That´s something I sometimes see on my own pics afterwards, and then I think: That was just too much. :dunce:

Prost! :cheers:

Back