Major League Drift Series | GTP's Best |

• Thread starter Sai
  • 185 comments
When GT6 comes we got VDC and Formula D back, would make more sense to do this now.

+1
And when you wrote this Sai
GT6 is coming near so let's go out GT5 with a bang.
MLDS is a drift tournament hosted by myself to see who is the best at the end of the day. Here's the information so far.

+1 And when you wrote this Sai GT6 is coming near so let's go out GT5 with a bang. MLDS is a drift tournament hosted by myself to see who is the best at the end of the day. Here's the information so far.

& like Gauz said, we got VDC & Formula Drift for GT6, so no point in waiting for GT6.

lspredator
+1
And when you wrote this Sai
GT6 is coming near so let's go out GT5 with a bang.
MLDS is a drift tournament hosted by myself to see who is the best at the end of the day. Here's the information so far.

So where's the information?

Alright, everything will go as planned now. Also, THERE IS NO STEERING HA K allowed. Got it? Everyone that has signed up will be added shortly .

Alright, everything will go as planned now. Also, THERE IS NO STEERING HA K allowed. Got it? Everyone that has signed up will be added shortly .
Cool, but how are you going to realize who is and is not using steering angle?When people add steering angle doesn't mean they are going to be using a Wisefab lock kit.

I want people to not be a liar and just not use it, myself and a judge will check cars.

PSN: Longhair404
Hp: 400BHP/5900rpm (This could change near the time)
Car: TOYOTA SUPRA 2.5GT TWIN TURBO R '90
PP: 490
Team: No Team
Controller or Wheel: Controller

Also when is the date for this and time as I'm from the UK, so what time would it be for me?

Thanks

A tentative schedule would be really cool to have or make. I think a lot of people's decision to sign up is solely dependent on what days the rounds will take place.

Start on the 10th of August and will be every Saturday .

Alright thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I wont be signing up then lol.

Jesus, y'all got problems. Dates will be changed!

We have problems because we have work or real life stuff? Give me a break LOL

Edit: You don't have to change dates, keep it as you like. That's why I was asking for a tentative schedule, to make sure if I can actually join.

Last edited:

Edit: You don't have to change dates, keep it as you like. That's why I was asking for a tentative schedule, to make sure if I can actually join.

Very, I have school, work and working on my car but I still can jump on some GT5.

Very, I have school, work and working on my car but I still can jump on some GT5.

Ya, like, come on Marc, get your priorities straight!! GT5 is much more important than your career!! I've never been there, so I'm not 100% sure, but doesn't everyone in LA take Saturdays off so they can play GT5??

Saisoku...I hate to break it to you, but school (LOL), playing with your hot wheels, and your paper route don't really constitute real responsibilities.

twitcher
Ya, like, come on Marc, get your priorities straight!! GT5 is much more important than your career!! I've never been there, so I'm not 100% sure, but doesn't everyone in LA take Saturdays off so they can play GT5??

Saisoku...I hate to break it to you, but school (LOL), playing with your hot wheels, and your paper route don't really constitute real responsibilities.

No Sugarcoating eh? Ouch :lol:

No Sugarcoating eh? Ouch :lol:

What I said may have been a bit harsh, true, but I can't stand when people give others a hard time about choosing real life commitments over a video game. In my eyes, it displays a complete lack of maturity and empathy.

Back