Manga Cars 2nd stage

United States
in a box
Sorry I had to get away from the "Round" thing it was getting on my nerves so from here on the will be stages.

This time it will be way more fun, we're gonna play with the Beast from the East, the R34 GTR.

Deadline is wednsday November 5th 2003.

Best of luck to everyone!

Attachments

• r34vspecii.gif
    r34vspecii.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 573
I'm in, I think I'm getting pretty good at these. It's going to take me a while though, so stay tuned.;)

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
Wheres the poll for the 1st stage:confused:
it goes up October 31(today),next time, all you have to do is look at the first post of what ever competition you want to know the due date on and it should say it;)

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
it goes up October 31(today),next time, all you have to do is look at the first post of what ever competition you want to know the due date on and it should say it;)

exactly, it should be up, where is it?

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
my entry, i dont really like it but.........meh. To be honest i couldnt really be bothered to do another Skyline

311003-r34comp2.png

That's a nice R34, but i don't think that center dual pipe exhaust system works that great on that car.

Originally posted by anthonysinatra
ok i read in a previous post that FusionS2000 stated all his competitions where MS Paint only, so what would make this one any different?

Well, I don't see any rules at the top of the page that say yuou can use MS Paint only.

Originally posted by anthonysinatra
ok i read in a previous post that FusionS2000 stated all his competitions where MS Paint only, so what would make this one any different?
He said he was going to make all gif kit comps that way.

Originally posted by FusionS2000
to clarify things for these comps...

-No, you are allowed to use photoshop on these gifs.

-And kits do not have to be named.

-Finally, the name will not change.:P ;)
There.. man, pay attention people, lol... anyway, i'll get working on my skyline. (with PHOTOSHOP :lol: )

I just got out of work, and I havn't eaten anything today, literally.. and it's 9:15pm.

Back