-=Manjibuu drift vids=-(18th Nov)

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting Videos' started by Manji-Buu, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Manji-Buu

Manji-Buu (Banned)

long time drifter,first time poster. Ill slowly add a collection of vids here when i get the chance to,im **** at editing so dont expect flashy vids,heh

2. Manji-Buu

Manji-Buu (Banned)

I dont have access to any decent vid editing software so heres another rough Windows movie maker job.heh!

3. jc6711

jc6711

not bad at all, much better then what i can do.

4. Manji-Buu

Manji-Buu (Banned)

cheers, some skyline gts-t drifting, again at trial mountain.

5. Manji-Buu

Manji-Buu (Banned)

Some Civic hunting, BTW re-edited video in my second post if your interested

6. Rotary Junkie

Rotary Junkie Premium

Good slides, decent cars, horrid music.

Wheel or controller? (Controller is what it looks like)

7. Manji-Buu

Manji-Buu (Banned)

cheers, yeah i use a Controller, i save the steering wheel for a real car,heh!

another vid, a drift montage of 5 of my fave cars over 5 locations, a lot of linking..enjoy :)

8. That was sweet bro! You definitely got some skill :tup:

9. peeweegary

peeweegary (Banned)

for some of the longer curves try holding it til the end of the turn. You seem to end the drifts right before you reach the end. Either have a smaller angle on your drift or don't press x so hard as some car's power curves get steeper near the top, making the angle of the car increase. But everything else is very good :tup:

EDIT: the above comment only applys to the tsukuba video of the treuno and the first hairpin like corner on trail mountain.

10. Manji-Buu

Manji-Buu (Banned)

thx fellas, peeweegary yep, your totally right about the exit, i know that car well enough that if i was to back off and regain grip it would drop its nuts when i get back on the power. so i just let the wheels spin which off cause killed the momentum ending the drift prematurely.

heres another vid, i was inspired to try this after watching HackiRoku`s skyline vid except i wanted to see if i could possibly link the following 2 corners after the long sweeper, still practicing this part.

11. SolidSnake15

SolidSnake15

*claps then leaves without saying a word*

12. Rockit

Rockit

are you using the wall to keep your rear planted in the big sweeper on ss5 there? you're going very fast for the n2's!

13. EA11R

EA11R

You hit the wall on that last one at least once. I only saw one irregular car motion, but I suspect many more. If nothing else, I don't reccommend outside line on city courses just because it looks like you're scraping.

However, the second-to-last video was excellent! I'm very impressed that you kept the car, which weighs about as much as a box of tissues, moving against the stopping force of its own tires. That's a trick I could never manage.

14. peeweegary

peeweegary (Banned)

hahahaha...i kind of made the same video. AE86 SS drifting in SS5.

Check it out...

Made this vid along time ago. Best drifts are in laps 3 and 4

15. Folkedahl

Folkedahl

I like the video with the 5 different cars. I like seeing the 73 Skyline sideways, and that lap with GT350 was pretty sick.

16. Manji-Buu

Manji-Buu (Banned)

cheers for the feedback fellas, i should be getting my hands on some decent video editing software soon, Windows movie maker is too much of a pain the the ass so im gonna hold of making anything till then.

Rockit nah, im not scraping it really is that close but i did nudge the wall a few times still practicing that line. You can go quite fast with N2s i can drift that corner a good 10 - 20 kph faster if i use the entire width, speed in that clip was around 120-125 kph.

EA11R thx, yeah it is a tough car to maintain longer drifts although once its sliding it does have the ability to hold it as long as you calculate your angle right. Its a challenging car thats why i love using it, too easy drifting cars with power :)

peeweegary some nice moments in your vid dude, try using a slight feint low angle drift into the tunnel rather than using a raceline it looks better in replays :) props for linking the tunnel and the 2 corners after, good skills.