Manufacturers race round 1

• Thread starter Fruffy91
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey there guys managed too catch the last 3 races of the manufacturers race last night. I got a 1st and 2 8ths yes I got punted on the first corner from behind managed too get back up too the field and finished 8th in both races! Annoying but that's how it is. My points are only saying 31 but I got like 40 points for my first 🤔 I don't get it... how can I finish the evening on less points than I got from my very first race which was a win?

Hey there guys managed too catch the last 3 races of the manufacturers race last night. I got a 1st and 2 8ths yes I got punted on the first corner from behind managed too get back up too the field and finished 8th in both races! Annoying but that's how it is. My points are only saying 31 but I got like 40 points for my first 🤔 I don't get it... how can I finish the evening on less points than I got from my very first race which was a win?
Only your last race in each event counts.

There's a full thread for FIA series discussion, here. If you win a race in FIA it's often worth not doing any more after that - a win will normally maximise your points haul, so unless you win again you're unlikely to take away as many points. It's an annoying condition of the way the FIA races work, but you're only as good as your last race...

How come if only the last race counts some people on the top leaderboards have 400+ points 🤔 after 1 round I don't get it

How come if only the last race counts some people on the top leaderboards have 400+ points 🤔 after 1 round I don't get it
They're getting more points because they're racing in higher DR lobbies. 400 points basically corresponds to everyone in the lobby having an A+ DR of 80,000+.

Yours corresponds roughly to a DR C and around 1,000.

Back