Marcovtwout's Drift Video Archive

Now I finally have my capture TV device thingy thought it was time to make a thread for this. :)
Haven't got the right connections to capture audio yet but that'll come soon.
I have planned to pick up a Logitech DFP within a week or so, hope that will be fun.

To start a quick vid I shot at Suzuka with the D1GP RX-7, on N2 tires:

More soon. :)

PS: More European drifters should come to X-link!

Wow - i've never drifted before really - i have that car - can you tell me what setting you have for that bp car please. And from that i can learn how to set my car up and drift with others cars

Please help - ty - great work.

Wow - i've never drifted before really - i have that car - can you tell me what setting you have for that bp car please. And from that i can learn how to set my car up and drift with others cars

Please help - ty - great work.

Nearly all D1 cars don't need settings, just the tire change

This was shot in arcade, time trial with 5% extra power and 10% less weight, and N2 tires. The weight/power changes aren't needed to drift like this but makes it more fun for me. :)

Nearly all D1 cars don't need settings, just the tire change

lol especially the skyline. That thing is so out of control i had to slap N1 tires on AND put the highest suspension rate. Just so i could tame it :scared:

Bravo on this video too!

nice job, i would say work on smoothing the steering out, but youve got the dfp now, so that should be fixed with due time.
too bad your in europe, usa needs more decent xlinkers.

Back