Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio

• Thread starter Novalee
  • 669 comments
No, you lied, evidence of arrests and convictions clearly shows that your claim of...

"Police are not allowed to arrest and jail them, prosecutors are not allowed to prosecute"

... To be just that, a lie.

If it were factually accurate no evidence of arrests, prosecutions and convictions would be available.

Nor is your source reporting, it's anecdotes.
I can shower you with more local reporting that demonstrate the essential fact of my claim, which was obviously abbreviated for emphasis. The police here are heavily restricted from fully enforcing the law by social engineering by the city council. This is not to say that that there are zero arrests and prosecutions.

I can shower you with more local reporting that demonstrate the essential fact of my claim, which was obviously abbreviated for emphasis. The police here are heavily restricted from fully enforcing the law by social engineering by the city council. This is not to say that that there are zero arrests and prosecutions.
Then please explain why you made such a claim?

If its not true, then don't make the claim.

Then please explain why you made such a claim?

If its not true, then don't make the claim.
I have edited my original post to clarify. The essential truth is we have a drug and crime problem in which law enforcement is heavily restricted and public safety is heavily compromised by social policy.

I have edited my original post to clarify. The essential truth is we have a drug and crime problem in which law enforcement is heavily restricted and public safety is heavily compromised by social policy.
That wasn't difficult was it, why not try giving reality a go first time around in the future.

So this shooting had a very short MEDIA shelf life, wonder why? Perhaps it was because the shooters were not white for starters, then of course the facts clearly show that more gun control laws would not have affected this crime, if it does not fit the liberal agenda it quickly gets swept under the rug rather than be a media talking point for months. Look at the rap sheets on these individuals arrested for the shooting below and then you ask or decide why were they walking the streets armed! (PLEASE NOTE BOTH HAD PRIOR FELONY CONVICTIONS WHICH WOULD EXCLUDE THEM FROM LEGALLY POSSESSING A FIREARM.)
shooting-suspects620 SEATTLE.jpg
seattle shooting.jpg

So this shooting had a very short MEDIA shelf life, wonder why? Perhaps it was because the shooters were not white for starters, then of course the facts clearly show that more gun control laws would not have affected this crime, if it does not fit the liberal agenda it quickly gets swept under the rug rather than be a media talking point for months. Look at the rap sheets on these individuals arrested for the shooting below and then you ask or decide why were they walking the streets armed! (PLEASE NOTE BOTH HAD PRIOR FELONY CONVICTIONS WHICH WOULD EXCLUDE THEM FROM LEGALLY POSSESSING A FIREARM.)View attachment 885294 View attachment 885293
:lol: quality bants

So this shooting had a very short MEDIA shelf life, wonder why? Perhaps it was because the shooters were not white for starters, then of course the facts clearly show that more gun control laws would not have affected this crime, if it does not fit the liberal agenda it quickly gets swept under the rug rather than be a media talking point for months. Look at the rap sheets on these individuals arrested for the shooting below and then you ask or decide why were they walking the streets armed! (PLEASE NOTE BOTH HAD PRIOR FELONY CONVICTIONS WHICH WOULD EXCLUDE THEM FROM LEGALLY POSSESSING A FIREARM.)View attachment 885294 View attachment 885293
Soooooo. What about Fox? Not seen much from them on it either. They in on the "liberal agenda"?

Edit: no of course they aren't. Why? Because of all the things that have happened in the last week, this doesn't really rank on the nation and international news front.

So a gun didn't kill someone then? Interesting.

Jerome

Back