Matt(e) Black!

Portugal
Portugal
jikamehameha
JShadowKing
Hi
I'm looking to trade stuff for 5 Matt(e) Black chips, just tell me what stuff you want:sly:
I have: almost all cars, paints, some horns, museum tickets and few racing gear.

Thanks in advance!!!

andy54321 - sent 11/8 - for Audi S3
Bien Cien - completed - for 5 mattes:tup:
jeep2008 - 1/2 completed - for ticket 1000:tup:

Last edited:
Hi
I'm looking to trade stuff for 5 Matt(e) Black chips, just tell me what stuff you want:sly:
I have: almost all cars, paints, some horns, museum tickets and few racing gear.

Thanks in advance!!!

You know you can get the Matt Black (not the Matte) paint chip from the new car dealership?

Edit: Lexus LFA '10, in case you don't know.

I can send you 5 Matt Black paintchips 12/8 for a 0/0/0 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 in the colour : Bianco Farina.

Yes but I'm not going to spend lots of money on LFA's. Yes I could save the game on a PEN, send the chips to secondary account, bla bla bla...but I'm lazy:P

Yes but I'm not going to spend lots of money on LFA's. Yes I could save the game on a PEN, send the chips to secondary account, bla bla bla...but I'm lazy:P

Who isn't? :) I guess I simply don't care about wasting money on a couple of cars merely for the paint chips. I think I've got about 20 LFAs in my garage. :lol:

Who isn't? :) I guess I simply don't care about wasting money on a couple of cars merely for the paint chips. I think I've got about 20 LFAs in my garage. :lol:
:lol: I have 2, non of them matte. I just want this paint chip to increase my collection of special cars (to me:D). We have to find and explore what GT5 has to offer ain't that right?

i'll send for a Nismo 400R in Black or Yellow
Let me check:)

EDIT: Mine is...silver:mad:

I can send some matte blacks for your cause. Just to be clear not matt black right? I would like matte brown and matte dark blue in exchange if you have.

@Bien Cien - I have 1 matte brown and 3 matte dark blue, can add 1 of your choise if you want.
@Fe662 - Ticket 1000 only.

I can send 10 Matt(e) Black chips,5 now and 5 tomorrow for one 1000 ticket.If interested pm me,thanks :cheers:

Hello language companion (i´m from Portugal also)...

Can contribuite to your cause with 2 matte black... FOR FREE!! ( if you are still after them)...
Always a pleasure to help a mate...👍

Just send a FR, and will send it today...:)

@Bien Cien - I have 1 matte brown and 3 matte dark blue, can add 1 of your choise if you want.

I do believe I need matte white as well. So:

1x matte brown
3x matte dark blue
1x matte white

for

5x matte black?

If you're near a PS3 feel to send me an FR using the PSN name in my avatar. Otherwise I'll send one over in a few hours.

@jeep2008 - Deal:D Will add you and send the ticket today.
@cbarbosa - You are very kind mate, obrigado:tup: Will add you.
@Bien Cien - We have a deal, will add you:)

Guys I still have to update my PS3, sorry about that. It will take some time, pls add me if you want.

Sent 4 mattes and 1 matt.I'll keep sending the next days till you get 10 black mattes.Please send 1000 ticket to tony1_jeep.Thanks!!

Back