Matte/Chrome/Shift Paint & Birthday/Level Tickets Trade

• Thread starter Samareye
  • 91 comments
I've now sent out the BMW M3 in Fluorescent 006 to Jahgee1124, waiting on the Honda NSX Type R '02 in Fluorescent 003 to complete the trade - can't wait! :)

oh, I have also sent the requested paint and a few other items to CyKosis1973, and am waiting on the 2 matte's left :)

hi,
I have some ticket you might be interested in:
1970 - 1976 - 1000 - rally base - rally - classic muscle - modern muscle - nascar

I'm searching:
lv 24 - 1967 - 2008 - a bunch of matte and colorshift colors (I think like 1o, but I've got to check)
and if you find them from someone else I'd like lv 22 - lv 23 - historic rally as well.

my trade schedule is totally free so just let me know and we can start when you want.

hi,
I have some ticket you might be interested in:
1970 - 1976 - 1000 - rally base - rally - classic muscle - modern muscle - nascar

I'm searching:
lv 24 - 1967 - 2008 - a bunch of matte and colorshift colors (I think like 1o, but I've got to check)
and if you find them from someone else I'd like lv 22 - lv 23 - historic rally as well.

my trade schedule is totally free so just let me know and we can start when you want.

Well as you can see, my schedule is booked till about 11/17

So if you want to start after, we can trade:

Level 24 ->1970
1967 -> 1976
1000 -> 2008

Well as you can see, my schedule is booked till about 11/17

So if you want to start after, we can trade:

Level 24 ->1970
1967 -> 1976
1000 -> 2008

no problem, do you need only these 3?
if so, I'd prefer 5 paints than the 2008 ticket.

also, I'm willing to send you all the special tickets (minus the HRC) if you promise me you'll trade with me when you have the tickets I miss.

I'll add you to my friendlist today, my ID is AndRe_DJ

Last edited:
Okay, no problem, what paints do you need?

I added you as a friend. Also, what tickets are you missing so I know what to look for? I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver, but I always deliver what I can.

I miss all the year tickets except '70 and '76, but my priorities are: lv 22 - 23 -24, historic rally.

about the paint chips... I'd like matte purple, matte orange, matte light blue, matte red, formula chameleon green

@100paglie: I've sent you the 5 mattes and received the 1000 ticket, thanks!

I've marked you down for 11/19 and 11/20 for those two trades

I will trade you 5 paints for your 1976 birthday ticket.

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

I will trade you 5 paints for your 1976 birthday ticket.

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

I appreciate the offer, but I have all the paints!

Are you willing to trade your following Paints for a "1000 Ticket"?

- Matte White
- Matte Gray
- Matte Dark Silver
- Matte Light Silver
- Silver Chrome

And also my "1985" Ticket for a "1967" Ticket?

I have a 1000 ticket, FR me and ill see what I can do about the paints. I will trade you a 1985 ticket for my 1967 ticket if you agree, and are okay with waiting (as you can see my schedule)

All my trades have been successful thus far, thank you all who have traded with me! Let's keep this trend going!

Tonight I am sending a Level 24 ticket to skyline725, and waiting for him to send me a Level 5 and a Level 9 ticket. I am also sending museum cards to Tony, and expecting his return send's in about a week or so.

I'm still working out when to send Mercury his special gift, as he lost his USB and can't send his McLaren which is also a gift (we're gifting each other, awesome right!), so unfortunately for him I may just keep moving down the gift until he gets it in order, as official trades are being put at a higher priority at the moment. So if you are trading with me within the next week or so, expect to get your request either on time or 1 day early.

Nothing against Mercury of course, he is currently the gifting king of the Marketplace, giving away his McLaren and his Mercedes!

Soon, I will start leaving +1 reviews for all successful trades, past and present, upon the understanding between my trade partner and I (according to trade times and communications)

ah... sorry for the confusion...
received your BONUS gift...
that's how a glitch gears looks like (nothing hahaha)... :)
will try it 2day and see how it "feel" ;)
thanks bro...

ah... sorry for the confusion...
received your BONUS gift...
that's how a glitch gears looks like (nothing hahaha)... :)
will try it 2day and see how it "feel" ;)
thanks bro...

no problem man, I've still got you down for the 2008 ticket on 11/21

Back