Max Payne

I'm downloading the demo right now and I'm just wondering if it's better on PC than on PS2 and X-Box. I've played the X-Box version and PS2 version so I'm wondering if it can better graphic effects and such on PC. Just wanna know becuase I might consider buying it if the gameplay is still as good. Which it has to be...it got a 91% from PCG!

i have it for pc and i like it way better than the console versions.If you have a good pc the graphics will be better than the console versions. Ilike the pc version better because of the controls being easier.

i have noticed that there are differences between the console version and the PC version, okay there are some things missing in the Console version, and u can get used to the controls over time, i find them easy. The things that are missing in the console game were got rid of because of space and they deleted the unnecessary things in the PC version that were not needed in the console version, i like playing both versions, i don't much of a difference.

And i think it has a level editor

i guess i have realised my error in getting it for the playstation2, you can upgrade them on the PC.
My friend has downloaded this matrix add on which allows him to run up walls, and he has a mini gun and the same dodging techniques as neo in the film, IT IS SOOO COOL!

PC Version with (if you can find it) Kilro's mod, a 17 mb download that hives you double almost everygun, new skins and everything, nothing is better than mowing down people with two JACKHAMMER automatic shotguns.

Originally posted by Meglomaniac
i guess i have realised my error in getting it for the playstation2, you can upgrade them on the PC.
My friend has downloaded this matrix add on which allows him to run up walls, and he has a mini gun and the same dodging techniques as neo in the film, IT IS SOOO COOL!

i have the same mod. it came of a PCGamer cd. Its the lobby scene that came with the disk. i dont know about running up walls and stuff but i also have the Fung_Fu mod that i very cool

Latest Posts

Back