Maxscapes - 03/11 - Interior

• Thread starter max351
  • 264 comments
Nice to see your pics again! These wheels look amazing on BMW, now I want to put it on some car too :lol:
Last photo is awesome, really like this transition between colors

I really like the use of the vignette in the first shot, and the tones in that last shot of the M4 are sublime. You never fail to impress! :D

Only just seen this in the GT Sport Facebook group so I had to check here! Wonderful shot. I like how you've edited in the driver in a very natural pose. The vignette and noise gives the image a gritty, real feel which really compliments the overall shot and idea behind it :)

Yep this pic made me really mad :banghead:

Record the video clip before a race in sport mode then take a screenshot and take another photo to merge both. The vignette and noise are only here to hide some ugly details :lol: And not the same perspective :dunce:

181224040117714548.jpg

181224040121501036.jpg

Last edited:
As usual high quality editing work, well done Max!

I especially like the Ayrton Senna photo, great work by merging the 2 pics.

The orange M4 and the updated A110 are also really good.

Wow these pictures and the editing are amazing! The BMW M4 and F40 are full of deep colors, did you use HDR for those?

Stunning picture - nice use of the vignette and loving the reflections on the car. Which scape is this? I think its in Germany but not entirely sure!

Back