Maxscapes - 03/11 - Interior

• Thread starter max351
  • 264 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Maxscapes
38712752122_0d1251e20d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Sure some scape locations are limited. But if you want to experiement with different heights, then you will need to get on the track. Anyway with those views out the way it is time to talk about your first shot so here goes.

While I like the overall layout and contrast, it is a different story for the exposure or glare on the right side. Now what would I do to balance it out. Either change the mid-tone or add a little bit of vignette.

I'm loving the Porsche in white surprisingly, I usually hate race cars without some kind of livery on them but your photos capture it really nicely.

Quite like the intense coloured shots, very interesting and dynamic. The EVO ones in particular. 👍

And you got a Gr.3 RSR as a prize car! :drool: So jealous, I wanted that so bad but instead I got it's less sexy cousin the beetle. :ouch:

You're finally here! :D

As always, I wanted to go into detail with regards to different aspects of my favourite shots, but... I just cannot decide between them. Each one is special in its very own way, so I'll just leave a huge 'Wow!' here for now... At least, until you've posted yet another set of photos, which I can drool over. ;)

I'm loving the Porsche in white surprisingly, I usually hate race cars without some kind of livery on them but your photos capture it really nicely.

Yes, finally, the rendering is better with a livery :D

GPR
Quite like the intense coloured shots, very interesting and dynamic. The EVO ones in particular. 👍

And you got a Gr.3 RSR as a prize car! :drool: So jealous, I wanted that so bad but instead I got it's less sexy cousin the beetle. :ouch:

The photo mode is just amazing with his lots of features. In particular for the dynamic shots :eek:

Love the Bugatti shot!

And as George, I'm jealous of the Porsche. ^^

Thanks zzz_pt

Oh my gosh.....You really have put a lot of love and care into your latest update. 👍

Thanks Pebb, This game brings a lot of love :embarrassed:

NP
You're finally here! :D

As always, I wanted to go into detail with regards to different aspects of my favourite shots, but... I just cannot decide between them. Each one is special in its very own way, so I'll just leave a huge 'Wow!' here for now... At least, until you've posted yet another set of photos, which I can drool over. ;)

Thks NP, I hope you'll love my last set.

:cheers:

Sees McLaren shots, instantly adds to watched thread list

Epic update sir (or madame I dunno) and my god do I my self some new McLarens and on top of both of those I’m 98% sure these are from the game but only because we are on GTP. Had I found these almost anywhere else I’d be sure they were real cars.

Wow! I wish I had taken these Max :D Amazing shots!

The bonus is pretty cool too.

Last edited:
Love the lighting and color in the GT-R Bonus shot. The sinister look of the GT-R lights and the AMG GTS are superb.

The last one is just insane, the colors, the angle and the speed, all is just captured how it should be.

Great job Max!

Great shots, especially the McLaren set. The atmosphere is fantastic 👍

Love the lighting and color in the GT-R Bonus shot. The sinister look of the GT-R lights and the AMG GTS are superb.

The last one is just insane, the colors, the angle and the speed, all is just captured how it should be.

Great job Max!

Thanks Guys :cheers:

Afterwork

The Hyundai shot and these last 2 stand out, even though all the others could easily be put in the front cover of a magazine. 👍

Great Work..I have seen them on Flickr but when you see them all together the colours you choose are so vibrant :cheers:

Thanks Torque. The colors are subtly highlighted by the light :bowdown:

The Hyundai shot and these last 2 stand out, even though all the others could easily be put in the front cover of a magazine. 👍

Thank you zzz, I would be proud to be in the front cover of a magazine :D

Last edited:
Not only do I like the 650S shots, I really love them! The individual compositions are spot on, the toning adds to the atmosphere incredibly well and they have an artistic feel to them without sacrificing realism. Definitely my favourite set from you so far. 👍

Regarding the GT-R (bonus) shot: I have to say that the vibrant colours make this one stand out from the pack. I love the contrast between the car and the background. Lighting and shadows are spot on - just as the composition.

I'm also really liking the look of the GT-R headlights and the way you've captured them. The third shot from the very same set screams liveliness and the colours make it pop even more.

The toning in this shot is fantastic and I like how it works in tandem with the lighting to create a harmonic atmosphere.

Contrast and lighting in the two subsequent photos are spot on and I'm quite fond of the composition of the first one.

Last but definitely not least, we have the latest set of pictures... And what can I say? First of all, I love the way the white paint diffuses light to create an incredible contrast between the car and the background in the first shot. Both the colder colour map of the background and depth of field add to the contrast, but don't take away from the main subject. I think it's safe to say that you've got the composition completely under control here.

The lighting and shadows in the two following shots are amazing, as well.

All in all: Incredible effort and even more incredible results. Keep it up, my friend. :cheers:

Mclaren 650s set are beautiful.

Thanks Nigrick :D

NP
Not only do I like the 650S shots, I really love them! The individual compositions are spot on, the toning adds to the atmosphere incredibly well and they have an artistic feel to them without sacrificing realism. Definitely my favourite set from you so far. 👍

Regarding the GT-R (bonus) shot: I have to say that the vibrant colours make this one stand out from the pack. I love the contrast between the car and the background. Lighting and shadows are spot on - just as the composition.

I'm also really liking the look of the GT-R headlights and the way you've captured them. The third shot from the very same set screams liveliness and the colours make it pop even more.

The toning in this shot is fantastic and I like how it works in tandem with the lighting to create a harmonic atmosphere.

Contrast and lighting in the two subsequent photos are spot on and I'm quite fond of the composition of the first one.

Last but definitely not least, we have the latest set of pictures... And what can I say? First of all, I love the way the white paint diffuses light to create an incredible contrast between the car and the background in the first shot. Both the colder colour map of the background and depth of field add to the contrast, but don't take away from the main subject. I think it's safe to say that you've got the composition completely under control here.

The lighting and shadows in the two following shots are amazing, as well.

All in all: Incredible effort and even more incredible results. Keep it up, my friend. :cheers:

wow, thanks for all those nice words. You describe exactly what I'm trying to show with my photos. I like to play with the blur and the contrast, it brings so much depth. These new environments are so beautiful and make you want to spend hours there. Thank you for your feedback and hoping to see your photos as soon as possible :cheers:

Your shots are so clean (don't know how else to describe the exact feeling I get), very well done 👍

Thanks mate. The game is so clean ;)

The Lighting in this game is just surreal.

Yeah for sure. He is incredible :drool:

Back