Resource icon

Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 8 comments
After a couple of PM's that the transmission wasn't working all to great for AT users I rebuilt it. Also during the process to compensate for higher torque and faster acceleration I made a few minor changes to the tune.
it's now faster a biit more stable underbraking and recovers better from slides.
Driven hard enough you will never need 1st or 2nd gears but if you should need them they have plenty of gitty up and go.

I don't know how you got your gear ratio coz I can't what did you set yr top speed at when you set the ratio's

I did 3.500,like it said but it didn't say anything about speed to use.
I put the final start in the special instructions and the top speed listed at the top. I normally add it in km/h in the special instructions butt forgot on this one. I'll do that in few.

Hello
I think 2nd gear is supposed to be 3.810 instead of 2.810. Also, 350kph=217mph. 214 mph is not available on this car. I'm sure everyone figured it out but just wanted to let you know. That was a lot of gears to go through! :scared:

This looks like another great tune. I can't wait to try it out in the IA GT World Championship.
Thanks!

Hello
I think 2nd gear is supposed to be 3.810 instead of 2.810. Also, 350kph=217mph. 214 mph is not available on this car. I'm sure everyone figured it out but just wanted to let you know. That was a lot of gears to go through! :scared:

This looks like another great tune. I can't wait to try it out in the IA GT World Championship.
Thanks!
Ty sir I'll get the gear box updated with the correct numbers.

Back