Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Will Come to Gran Turismo Sport May 25

ETTZTjhUYAQCf1P.jpg-large-1200x675.jpg

I think I'm in love :drool:

I hope they make an announcement of gt7 along with ps5 reveal on the 18th march... this would make the new content drought more bearable, dont get me wrong we've had a good run...

Lol... here go again guys, the swathe of usual comments which go along the lines of:

"WhAt iS tHiS gArBaGe, wE wAnT rEaL rAcE cArS"

"wHy CaN'T tHeY gEt tHe F1 lIcEnSe"

"It'S nOt A fReE uPdAtE cOs aT tHe eNd oF ThE dAy YeAh, i GoT tO pAy fOr ThE dIsC, bRoAdbAnD, TV, eLeCtRicItY aNd PSN, pOlYpHoNy shOulD pAy fOr ThIs"

And the latest absolute blinder from today:

"WhAt A jOkE, It'S lAtE aNd tHerE's nO iNtErIoR, I KnOw tHIs fOr FACT eVeN tHoUgH I hAvEn'T gOt tHE uPDaTe"

Also, "alternating caps" is a satirical meme, not "text speak"...

Last edited:
Apparently people forgot this since GT6 was a long time ago but: Just because a car has "Vision" in its name doesn't mean its a Vision Gran Turismo.

The RX-Vision is a 5 year old concept car and it has never been in Gran Turismo up until now and as a separate race car variation that doesn't say Vision Gran Turismo in its name.

I’ve made a terrible comment, haven’t I?

It’s fine if you guys won’t forgive me.
Nah. From what I'm reading you thought it was a VGT car, not a huge deal. No need to overeact over something like that :)

EDIT: Ok I forgot about the fact you didn't like the fact it has an interior, that's still not a problem

Lol... here go again guys, the swathe of usual comments which go along the lines of:

"WhAt iS tHiS gArBaGe, wE wAnT rEaL rAcE cArS"

"wHy CaN'T tHeY gEt tHe F1 lIcEnSe"

"It'S nOt A fReE uPdAtE cOs aT tHe eNd oF ThE dAy YeAh, i GoT tO pAy fOr ThE dIsC, bRoAdbAnD, TV, eLeCtRicItY aNd PSN, pOlYpHoNy shOulD pAy fOr ThIs"

And the latest absolute blinder from today:

"WhAt A jOkE, It'S lAtE aNd tHerE's nO iNtErIoR, I KnOw tHIs fOr FACT eVeN tHoUgH I hAvEn'T gOt tHE uPDaTe"
https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Pretty sure typing in alternate CAPS either as "textspeak" or just awful grammar. If not, it's straight up jarring on the eyes so please don't do this. Thank you.

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Pretty sure typing in alternate CAPS either as "textspeak" or just awful grammar. If not, it's straight up jarring on the eyes so please don't do this. Thank you.

It's a known meme, but ok, pretty sure weaponising the AUP against users when you're not a mod is also frowned upon, but ok...

Dude. Seriously.

Meme? People have been typing like that since before meme was even a word. Sorry for trying to help out though. It looks gross. No worries, moving on...

Yay new car!

I mean yeah it's not like the car is still unfinished and not set to release for another 2 months
It also doesn't have a fully-detailed livery yet. Every Gr. 3 (except for the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3) has a fully detailed and stylish livery. I sure hope it gets a futuristic, but believable race interior and a unique livery that stands out from the Atenza Gr. 3.

Also, this is confirmed to be powered by a rotary. Naturally aspirated quad-rotor? Or twin turbocharged twin-rotor?

Another thing is, expect people to make liveries based on the Assoluto Fatalita from Rage Racer with this one.

Makes you wonder how many people will have abandoned the game by then, especially if that happens to be the next update. The decrease in updates and general penalty issues are definitely making me turn elsewhere nowadays.

Back