Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
@LineR32 @TurboTacho @RappyThePro @sturk0167 @NosOsH @Storm_SP17

What liveries is everyone rocking tomorrow? Here’s mine.

7143285160101839401_23.jpg
Mine's rather generic. Maybe some simple colors and shapes to keep it minimal.

I will race today, but I will be home at 9:00-9:30 EST, so can you wait for me? Start inviting other people on the GT lobbies, so they'll join maybe.

Room will go live at 9:00 a.m. (U.S. EST), which is about 40 minutes from now. Everyone on the sign-up sheet will be tagged at that time.

Decent couple of races today. We actually had a good starting grid for Race 2, but got disconnected so it was small grids the rest of the way. How does everyone feel about a re-do for next week or another selection of tracks altogether? Or if y’all are opposed to SF, we can switch to something else.

Last edited:
I'd be down for another week of it.

I got SUPER flustered by the disconnect, you probably noticed I went offline after that and it was because I turned of the PS4. Seemed like I would have a string of bad luck all day if I continued so I cut my losses before I left like it was a wasted day.

I enjoyed the SF19 and to be honest I want to be kept sharp for the Saturday races I am doing in a series just after these end so I'd be up for another week of SF19s

I'll prob skip next week.

I can respect that. I don’t know what we’ll do the week after. Maybe the Group C event, which I believe you’re interested in, or something with roads cars again.

I'd be down for another week of it.

I got SUPER flustered by the disconnect, you probably noticed I went offline after that and it was because I turned of the PS4. Seemed like I would have a string of bad luck all day if I continued so I cut my losses before I left like it was a wasted day.

I enjoyed the SF19 and to be honest I want to be kept sharp for the Saturday races I am doing in a series just after these end so I'd be up for another week of SF19s

I’m glad you’re down with doing this again. I’m trying to incorporate more car classes.

Decent couple of races today. We actually had a good starting grid for Race 2, but got disconnected so it was small grids the rest of the way. How does everyone feel about a re-do for next week or another selection of tracks altogether? Or if y’all are opposed to SF, we can switch to something else.
The races were good. Though my mistake when I hit quite a few cars while being too optimistic about it.

Noticed your connection was on 1 to 2 bars... Previously it was at least 2-3. I was a little surprised of the disconnect that ruined it all.

I'm good with another set of SF next week, though I'll be away for business trip during the week.

Guys, I tagged you in my championship thread. Please check it, I would love to race with you too.

I didn’t get a tag notification for your event. Also, I didn’t see you at all yesterday. It sounded like you were in, out, then back in again.

I didn’t get a tag notification for your event. Also, I didn’t see you at all yesterday. It sounded like you were in, out, then back in again.
About yesterday, my parents brought me to a shopping center, and I couldn't get home, because I had to stay with them. Next week I'm completely free. In the championship thread I'm going to tag you again.

Hi Satomi,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this Saturday as I'll be probably flying back home and to attend a family dinner.

Will look forward to next week.

@RappyThePro @Storm_SP17 @Drummer79

After some unsuccessful tagging of GTP members, it looks like it'll just be the 4 of us tomorrow. Is that still okay? If not, please tell me and I'll cancel the event. I'm not above making this an off-week if people are considering bailing due to the potentially low turnout for tomorrow. The lobby will be public to allow more people to join, so there's some hope that participation will pick up, but there are no guarantees of that happening.

Back