McLaren F1?

• Thread starter neuby
  • 48 comments
I would really like to know if this is true - I would love the F1 in my garage - Someone tell me that this rumour is true ????? :D :D :D

:D :lol: :lol: Good luck there is no McLaren F1 in Gran Turismo1 or Gran Turismo2. Who ever told you this is probly laughing at you. So don't try for it. :eek: :eek:

i have heard this rumor before, but i never believed it
-Anyway Once you get 100 cars, you can't get anymore, not even the McLaren :cool:

100 cars is the limit of the garage in GT2. There IS a glitch in some versions that will put a higher number of cars in the garage, but IIRC you can't use any of them, and they all disappear when you try to look at them - in other words, your game is trashed.

Hey has anybody ever wonderd y cars like the mclaren f1 and lambourghini's arent in any gran tursmo games?? it seems that thy are only in need for speed for some reason. i think it be better if these cars were in the game cuz its sorta advertising the car. like if ppl say the car is good in the game there sale may go up. take the movie "the fast and the furious" after that sales for a supra went way way up. i just wanna know wht ur opinions about this are.

:) :) :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: 😈

Collingwood huh! :odd:

Ok, no McLaren in any of the GT series.

No Lambo in GT2 for sure.

No Mercedes CLK GTR LM.

No Milk Truck.

No Oscar Meyer Weiner mobile.

We don't wonder why they aren't in the game, they are well known and documented facts. It's called licensing agreements, and Polyphony Digital does not have them for these cars, or a whole host of other things, such as Porsche, Ferrari....

This has been discussed more times than one could possibly imagine. If there is something that you have particular interest in, you could also try the search function at the top of the page.

well im new here so i didnt know there was a thing u can search for info about things. but couldnt Polyphony Digital also buy the rights for these cars, or is ea the only 1 that can have them??

Originally posted by lil_hybrid
well im new here so i didnt know there was a thing u can search for info about things. but couldnt Polyphony Digital also buy the rights for these cars, or is ea the only 1 that can have them??

There is a Search function at the top of the screen for future reference.
:D

The unfortunate situation is that there has been exclusive rights deals, which does prevent more then one gaming manufacturer from putting the car in the game. :(

alright, in the GT series you won't see any mclarens, lamborghini's, ferraris, porsches, mercedes clk-gtr & C5 corvettes because EA has the license for them and Polyphony simply does not.

if you ask me, i reckon EA should hand the licenses over to Polyphony because i think they'd make better use out of the licenses instead of EA putting them in that ****ty Need for Speed game, and they only use 1 mclaren, when there is about 3 or 4 of them!

It is such a disappointment, isn't it :rolleyes:
-Why don't you just purchase any of the other 550+ cars in the game LEGALLY (they way it should be) :P

Back